Tracks TRANSFAGARASAN / DN7C / (Romania) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I drove a bit on the track -didn't reach the top- and I have to admit I made a fool of myself again. :redface: The improvement is very noticeable, there are still some rough spots but it's a big change over the previous version. :)

The biggest improvement will be the laserscanned version that will have around 5cm accuracy/resolution.

I know it's probably too early to ask such questions but anyway... could you disclose, approximately, how much a laserscanned version would cost? Should we be prepared for two digits price (in USD) or maybe less?

When I try to start Assetto Corsa after installing the track i get an error message saying that there are errors with the content and it shows the name of the track folder. I then tried to join a public server with the track and the game crashes on loading. Do I need to do anything else other than drop the track folder in AC's Content > Tracks folder?

Hi. I am surprised for seeing everyone thanking and complimenting the track. I would love doing it, too. Happens I have been getting this message ( Not supported: Unexpected character encountered) when trying to install it using Content Manager. I also tried moving the rar content to the install folder. When I loaded the game and the one of the tracks my car was in a non stopping fall. Can I get so help?

Hi. I am surprised for seeing everyone thanking and complimenting the track. I would love doing it, too. Happens I have been getting this message ( Not supported: Unexpected character encountered) when trying to install it using Content Manager. I also tried moving the rar content to the install folder. When I loaded the game and the one of the tracks my car was in a non stopping fall. Can I get so help?
I had the same thing during install. I manually dropped it into the AC folder and now my game crashes when loading into a server running it and i get an error message when using the stock launcher

Its public beta, go and figure it out if You care whats changed. We have no time and money for writing all the changes in here, better spend it on improving tracks than getting into statistics. And who cares really. There is lots of improvements and there will be more soon. The biggest improvement will be the laserscanned version that will have around 5cm accuracy/resolution.
First of all thanks for the update, this is a track that is quite popular in multiplayer.
Second, do you realize your answer to the guy is very rude? What about just saying "sorry for the lack of an update log, we are too busy. There are many changes and you can have fun discovering them yourselves". Is that so hard? You want to sell your track and you are rude to your customers?

Get error with the default launcher...

unnamed.jpg

Track loads using the CM ok, although the graphics for some of the track variations failed to load. Winter Downhill only loads the tracks track surface floating in the sky, Winter hill climb doesn't load at all. The three last track variants aren't named, one has a 60km speed limit sign. What are these variants ?

The massive SimTraxx sign at the first corner obscures the camera, which is annoying.

Nice you all finally updated this track after a few years although its sloppy, which is a shame because this could be a great circuit. Hopefully you all will get things together at some point. Looks like you need some beta testers to QA your tracks, let me know, perhaps I can assist.

Cheers!

20180723134154_1.jpg

Missing imgs.JPG

Last edited:
I get this error, it says nothing about the track in the logs though. Any ideas?

Untitled-1.jpg

I also noticed the spawn point is outside the map in the winter downhill track (using practice)

Hi, please try using the regular launcher first and tell us if the error is still there. Also Winter layouts will be available with v1.0 in September.

I get this error, it says nothing about the track in the logs though. Any ideas?

View attachment 261202

I also noticed the spawn point is outside the map in the winter downhill track (using practice)
Hi, yes this error just showed soon before the release. We will investigate it but it shouldnt have big impact on driving, we will definitely fix it by September 2018 v1.0. Also Winter layouts will be available with v1.0 or are available for beta testers already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes