• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Trading Paints

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Will Marquez, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Will Marquez

Will Marquez

Ratings:
    +18
    In the process of making sure that everyone has each other custom paints that they have created for any and all of the iRacing cars, helmets and suits. Which will make it easier than compiling a skinpack for each individual RDiR League and Club events. Will keep you guys posted.

If you have signed up on Trading Paints to upload/share your paints please post here. I know alot of you do. Thanks :)

2. Kevin Watts

Kevin Watts

Ratings:
    +11
    I'm on Trading Paints, its worth downloading their app too to help download any lists we create for series

3. Will Marquez

Will Marquez

Ratings:
    +18
    Yep totally agree with you mate. Light bulb went off in my head at 1:30am this morning lol.

4. Dario Jagar

Dario Jagar

Ratings:
    +15
    I am on TP also

5. Kimmo Kokkonen

Kimmo Kokkonen
    K2

Ratings:
    +84
    Me too, thanks Will!

6. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm on there as you know per our conversation at 3am this morning... lol... That ol sun came a bit too early for me... :frown: I'll see about getting that little tutorial video together that we talked about.

7. Onno Naber

Onno Naber

Ratings:
    +27
    Yes I am a member to

8. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen

Ratings:
    +32
    I'm a member. 3:00 am? You guys have some serious issues! :chat:

9. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    hahaha my real issues came out when I had to get up this morning...

10. Tom Van Put

Tom Van Put

Ratings:
    +30
    I'm also on TP

11. Willie Watt

Willie Watt

Ratings:
    +45
    I'm on tp too

12. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    Same here. Best to create a list so we can just download the skins for RD.

13. Joachim Politzer

Joachim Politzer

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm also on TP

14. Oscar Sahlin

Oscar Sahlin

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm on tp now too :) But I have no knowledge in skin making, so I was very happy when I started with iRacing, the built-in simple paints usually goes far enough for my liking. Though sometimes I get irritated it's a little limited. But not enough for me to learn to make my own custom skins.. I'll just download the skins you upload :)

15. Phil Hopkins

Phil Hopkins

Ratings:
    +18
    Just joined. I second the list suggestion. I don't need all those paints on my HDD, but would love to be able to subscribe to a RD list and get everyone's paints at once.

16. Bob Luneski

Bob Luneski

Ratings:
    +832
    Ditto

17. Ralph Krause

Ralph Krause

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a member to

18. George Pilkington

George Pilkington

Ratings:
    +5
    Right on Abdul! Yes please
    George

19. Will Marquez

Will Marquez

Ratings:
    +18
    Created a "RaceDepartment Paints" list in Trading Paints for those that have posted here and also went thru the RD Friends list and added driver names to this list. You can upload any and all skins that you may have so that others will be able to download them prior to future RD iRacing events and be able to see your custom paints.

If you do not see "RaceDepartment Paints" listed when you upload your paints please let me know and I will add your name. Thanks :)

20. Will Marquez

Will Marquez

Ratings:
    +18
    Just a reminder I've added everyone in this thread and from the RD friends list that has a TP account to the "RaceDepartment Paints" list. I see some have already added their custom skins to the list. Would be great to see more so everyone can see each other's paints while on track for any future RD events. Go on and add em! :)