Tracks for Power and Glory in 2022

The automobilista track pack was only 5.5gb for 28 tracks that didn't take me long to download.

I've seen Shovus has a little track pack available (not as many as your list though) also I'm not sure if he's still working on/updating them.

I suppose my other option is to use that German site, I understand they do a lot of historic period tracks for P&G but I believe I have to download some sort of manager (could be wrong).

Oran Park & Ahvenisto are the main two, also Highlands Motorsports park, trying to get them for AMS as well, I created them in GT6 using the modded track path editor with elevation & crossovers (with a TED editor & the help from a few others) which was impossible with GT6's basic version.

I think most British tracks would be a blast, also a Bannockbrea mod from PC2 would be fantastic, I love that track although it's not real, I think my love lies with figure of 8 tracks.

To be honest I'd be happy with any tracks that you recommend, I've been watching a few GPLaps videos on YT & it's really peaked my interest.

Last edited:
I suppose my other option is to use that German site, I understand they do a lot of historic period tracks for P&G but I believe I have to download some sort of manager (could be wrong).
No, you only need a free registration to download from festbierbude
The auto-downloader is an option, but it's not mandatory.

Last edited:
I know of no track packs (would be an enormous download)
It was just a simple compilation (2.89 GB compressed size divided in 6 parts) that sunalp2 made for another user - for Bsmooth I think - and it has the following tracks:
Locations 1
67_pembrey
67_Monza
60sMonza
67_BrandsHatch
67_RoadAtlanta
67_RoadAmerica
67_Interlagos
67_LagunaSeca
67_Mexico
67_Bridgehampton
67_Donnybrooke
67_Machwerk
60Oulton
67_Sachs
67_Amaroo
67_Nordschleife

Locations 2

-Spa67
-WatkinsGlen67
37_Donington
67_Sebring
67Longford
67Panorama
70Silverstone
67Zolder
69_LagunaSeca

Locations 3

75Kyalami
70_DaytonaRoad
70Monza
70Nordschleife
70Osterreich
70Sebring
1967Monaco
1977_Mosport

Locations 4

Aintree
Albi67
Cadwell
CalderPark
Cernes
Croft
CrystalPalace
EdmontonEarly
GnooBlas
Goodwood
GPCHockenheim
GPLMontjuic
HilltopClub
IOM
Lemans67
LeMasDuClos_2006
Limerock
Magny-Cours
Mallory

Locatons 5

MidOhio
MidOhio_Virtua_LM
2005Mondello
Monza
Nelson_Ledges
Nordschleife
OranPark
Oulton
PhillipIsland
Portland
Riverside
RoadAmericaGP
RoadAtlanta
RoeblingRoadRaceway
Roskilde_Ring
Rouen_le_Essarts
Rouen_Virtua_LM
Sandown
snett1964

Locations 6

_Taupo2005
Barbagallo
BrandsHatch
Bremgarten
Solitude_64
Spa66
StJovite
SymmonsPlains
Talladega_14
TalladegaRC
Targa
Teretonga
Thruxton
Virginia
WarwickFarm
WatkinsGlen
WillowSprings
Winton
Zandvoort67

Last edited:
Can upload Oran and Ahvenisto if they're missing. And I highly recommend Machwerk, a semi-fictional track (based on real roads in Germany); first made for GPL it has been converted to nearly every sim since-

67_M_LOD.png

I feel like I'm going to bed at night counting tracks instead of sheep, there's loads available.

Sunalp2's 6 location pack must of been made available privately as I can't find it anywhere, which is a shame but never mind.

It seems I can get the majority from Festbierbude but no ahvenisto or oran park for P&G, which is odd.

But on their sister site Altbierbude they got every track known to man for GTL including the ones I'm after & more.

It's strange they haven't got another sister site dedicated to Automobilista as well seeing as they have for Gtr2, GtL, P&G, AC & PCars.

Anyways I managed to find them both for Automobilista from other sites so I'll grab them for that, Highlands Motorsport park however only seems to have been made for AC & Rfactor.

It was on Sim Racing Mirror Zone, actually I think it was in the thread mentioned in that comment
SRMZ is gone, but I still have the original 6 archives. I'll send them to you by PM.
Wow, thank you so much blackskull101, much appreciated. I feel like I've been going around in circles trying to find tracks for multiple sims just to get back up to speed with it all.

I can only make use of cars & track mods at the moment as I'm on a potato laptop so any graphical enhancing mods are out of the questions unfortunately.

Last edited:
Wow, thank you so much blackskull101, much appreciated. I feel like I've been going around in circles trying to find tracks for multiple sims just to get back up to speed with it all.

I can only make use of cars & track mods at the moment as I'm on a potato laptop so any graphical enhancing mods are out of the questions unfortunately.
YW, you have a PM with the link for the tracks.
GTR2 graphic mods (hi res skins, new skies, new textures, new reflections) are very subtle, if you're playing on a standard HD resolution 1920:1080 or lower you'll hardly notice a difference with the vanilla game.

Last edited:
YW, you have a PM with the link for the tracks.
GTR2 graphic mods (hi res skins, new skies, new textures, new reflections) are very subtle, if you're playing on a standard HD resolution 1920:1080 or lower you'll hardly notice a difference with the vanilla game.
Yeah I took at koelschbierbude while searching for tracks, all them sites are pretty useful/easy to navigate & find things but trust me when I say I'm on a potato laptop.

Intel i3 1005g1 with integrated uhd, 20gb ddr4 3200mhz, 500gb samsung 980 ssd) plugged into a 55" samsung 4k hdr tv & a samsung q800b soundbar outputting dts:x using a Thrustmaster TS-XW which I also use for PC2 on my Series X.

I can run all these classics at 1080p 60fps high settings with 2x AA to reduce jaggys on the big screen although I have to reduce the settings a bit for raceroom to medium but I'd rather smooth gameplay over beautiful looks, however I couldn't drop to 720p as it was to blurry.

Last edited:
Yeah I took at koelschbierbude while searching for tracks, all them sites are pretty useful/easy to navigate & find things but trust me when I say I'm on a potato laptop.

Intel i3 1005g1 with integrated uhd, 20gb ddr4 3200mhz, 500gb samsung 980 ssd) plugged into a 55" samsung 4k hdr tv & a samsung q800b soundbar outputting dts:x using a Thrustmaster TS-XW which I also use for PC2 on my Series X.

I can run all these classics at 1080p 60fps high settings with 2x AA to reduce jaggys on the big screen although I have to reduce the settings a bit for raceroom to medium but I'd rather smooth gameplay over beautiful looks, however I couldn't drop to 720p as it was to blurry.
Your hardware is enough for all the old sims, you shouldn't have any problems at least with the vanilla graphics.

Last edited:
Your hardware is enough for all the old sims, you shouldn't have any problems at least with the vanilla graphics.
I will look into upgrading at some point but not yet, there's no rush while they're still updating AMS2 & the new GTR revival is a year away at least. I've got more than enough tracks to master across AMS & P&G now so I won't get bored anytime soon.

A quick one while you're about, without using any mods is there any way of altering something in the ffb files that can tone down the exaggerated front grip loss? I run 75% ffb & use the low setting as I don't like all the other effects you get with medium/high/full but even then it feels too loose when you lock up.

I will look into upgrading at some point but not yet, there's no rush while they're still updating AMS2 & the new GTR revival is a year away at least. I've got more than enough tracks to master across AMS & P&G now so I won't get bored anytime soon.

A quick one while you're about, without using any mods is there any way of altering something in the ffb files that can tone down the exaggerated front grip loss? I run 75% ffb & use the low setting as I don't like all the other effects you get with medium/high/full but even then it feels too loose when you lock up.
Don't know, honestly. I've never tinkered with the ffb settings. I assume there is a way to change everything ffb related through a simple text editing of some files, but I don't know which ones.

Last edited:
Don't know, honestly. I've never tinkered with the ffb settings. I assume there is a way to change everything ffb related through a simple text editing of some files, but I don't know which ones.
Not to worry, I'll have a play about & see what I can find out about it, hopefully without messing anything up. Once again blackskull101 thank you for all your help mate

Last edited:
Read through the P&G docs, they recommend some changes to the plr file. And don't go above Medium setting for FFB effects, that gives you tire, suspension, and kerb feel, anything more is canned effects that masks those with constant bumps and vibrations in the wheel. (Low is just tire and suspension, medium adds kerbs.)

Read through the P&G docs, they recommend some changes to the plr file. And don't go above Medium setting for FFB effects, that gives you tire, suspension, and kerb feel, anything more is canned effects that masks those with constant bumps and vibrations in the wheel. (Low is just tire and suspension, medium adds kerbs.)
Thanks jgf, yeah I don't go above medium, although I didn't mind the tyre slipping rumble effect you get with high I can tone it down now I know what I'm looking for in the PLR file.

I've done this already with the curb pull feeling as I felt it was to strong so I changed the parameter from 1.50000 to 0.75000 effectively halving it's pull strength & it's so much better without changing the actual strength of the curb feel.

I found this post explaining what the ffb parameters do, where to start & what to change for desired results.

I made sure to make a copy the PLR file before I set about fiddling but after a few trial and errors I got the ffb in a much better place compared to stock form.

Front grip loss was set massively high in the settings so I've toned that down & got a much better balance between front & rear grip loss while also balancing out weight shifting & aligning torque without the pendulum effect.

According to that post this works across all Simbin titles so it's a good bit of info.

Oh while you're online jgf would it possible to send me Ahvenisto? It's the only track missing from all the tracks that blackskull101 sent me.

Yes, GTL, GTR2, and rfactor all share many adjustments, though the values used may be different among them; oddly rfactor, the most recent, has the fewest adjustments for AI.

Uploaded Ahvenisto here.

FWIW, here is the list of tracks I use in P&G, with one exception nothing newer than 1974 (cutoff year of P&G cars); the exception is Salzburgring1976, this is the only version of this track for GTR2 (to my knowledge) and the difference is minor - the last turn was changed from a sweeping left hander to a medium speed left-right-left combo. Sebring2005 contains "Sebring Classic", the 1959 track; Westwood88 is the original track, ca. 1959, shut down in '88 due to suburban sprawl; LeMasDuClos_2006 is virtually unchanged from it's '67 opening and is a great club circuit. A few fictional tracks (marked *), take or leave (but give Machwerk a try, it's a blast in any car, and jops is a classic ..not the "09jops", modernized and not as attractive in my opinion). A couple of duplicates, because I'm undecided. No Silverstone or Vallelunga because I cannot find '60's versions and newer versions are too different.

1970_Osterreichring
60sMonza
60_Lemans
67_Amaroo
67_Bridgehampton
67_Leipzig
67_Machwerk*
67_Mexico
67_Mosport
67_Pau
67_RoadAmerica
67_Sachs
70Daytona
70Kyalami
70Monza
70Nordschleife
70Osterreich
7Vara*
Ahvenisto
Aintree
albi67
Anderstorp
Barbagallo
Bathurst
BlackHawk
BrandsHatch
Bremgarten
Brno1965
bullrun*
Cadwell
Calder Park
Castlecombe
Catalina
Chatham*
Clermont1965
COAST*
Croft
CrystalPalace
DaytonaRC
Dijon
Donington
Donnybrooke
Dundrod_1950
EarlyBrands
Eastridge*
ElkhartLake
Enna
Essington*
Estoril
Falkenberg
Fuji70
Gellerasen
Goodwood
Gotzenburg*
GPCHockenheim
GPLMontjuich
Hilltop*
IOM
Jarama-GP
jops*
Keimola
Kinnekulle
Knutstorp
LagunaSeca
Lakeside
LeMans67
LeMasDuClos_2006
LIENZ*
Limerock
Magny-Cours
Mallala
Mallory
Mantorp
MidOhio
MidOhio_Virtua_LM
Mondello
Monthlery
Monza
Nelson_Ledges
Nivelles1974
Nogaro
Nordschleife
Norisring
Nuerburg_GP
OldRingPark*
OranPark
Orchard_RC*
Oulton
Oulton Park
P&G_albi67
PacePark*
PhillipIsland
PhoenixRC
Portland70
Pukekohe
Riverside
Rngdjurs
RoadAmericaGP
RoadAtl70
RoeblingRoadRaceway
RoskildeRing1962
Rouen_les_Essarts
Rouen_Virtua_LM
Ruapuna
Salzburgring 1976
Sandown
SchottenRing67
SearsPoint
Sebring2005
snett1964
Solitude_64
Spa1967
StJovite
SymmonsPlains
TalladegaRC
Talladega_14
Targa
Taupo
Teretonga
TheSudschleife
Thruxton
Tsukuba
VacaValleyRaceway
Virginia
Warwickfarm
WatkinsGlen1967
Westwood1988
whales*
WillowSprings
Winton
Zandvoort67

Did you upload all these vintage tracks here at RD or just select tracks?

I'll take any vintage tracks I can get.

Did you upload all these vintage tracks here at RD or just select tracks?

I'll take any vintage tracks I can get.
I upload by request. Many of these are still available at other sites so no need to duplicate ...and I'm too lazy to look for all of them and upload what isn't around.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back