Tracks for Power and Glory in 2022

What would your recommendations be for the best historical tracks to use with Power and Glory in 2022? For instance, tracks like the F194 trackpack or Targa (both here on RD) have PnG specific loading screens, suggesting to me that they were (at least to some extent) intended for use with PnG. What other especially high-quality tracks of this kind are out there and recommended?

What would your recommendations be for the best historical tracks to use with Power and Glory in 2022? For instance, tracks like the F194 trackpack or Targa (both here on RD) have PnG specific loading screens, suggesting to me that they were (at least to some extent) intended for use with PnG. What other especially high-quality tracks of this kind are out there and recommended?
Checkout http://www.festbierbude.de/ - I usually go there for a more era accurate tracks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link! :) It's weird, I remembered there was a Bierbude PnG-focussed site, but couldn't find its name through web searches... so I was kinda wondering if it had died or something. Glad it's still around!

Any of the good road courses from the sixties and seventies are appropriate. LOD screens, mostly done by yours truly, were made for tracks I had installed or were requested, some others were done by track creators; so presence or absence of a P&G LOD screen is mostly irrelevant. There are several packs of LOD screens, for a variety of tracks, at http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=5894

(There were about two hundred more in progress, along with updates for existing screens, when the master files were corrupted by an HD crash years ago. I couldn't face rebuilding half of what I'd already done and as time went on the incentive diminished further.)

Thanks for the info! I'll remember that the presence of a loading screen doesn't necessarily mean too much.

And thanks even more for all of your work on GTR2/PnG. :thumbsup:

FWIW, here is the list of tracks I use in P&G, with one exception nothing newer than 1974 (cutoff year of P&G cars); the exception is Salzburgring1976, this is the only version of this track for GTR2 (to my knowledge) and the difference is minor - the last turn was changed from a sweeping left hander to a medium speed left-right-left combo. Sebring2005 contains "Sebring Classic", the 1959 track; Westwood88 is the original track, ca. 1959, shut down in '88 due to suburban sprawl; LeMasDuClos_2006 is virtually unchanged from it's '67 opening and is a great club circuit. A few fictional tracks (marked *), take or leave (but give Machwerk a try, it's a blast in any car, and jops is a classic ..not the "09jops", modernized and not as attractive in my opinion). A couple of duplicates, because I'm undecided. No Silverstone or Vallelunga because I cannot find '60's versions and newer versions are too different.

1970_Osterreichring
60sMonza
60_Lemans
67_Amaroo
67_Bridgehampton
67_Leipzig
67_Machwerk*
67_Mexico
67_Mosport
67_Pau
67_RoadAmerica
67_Sachs
70Daytona
70Kyalami
70Monza
70Nordschleife
70Osterreich
7Vara*
Ahvenisto
Aintree
albi67
Anderstorp
Barbagallo
Bathurst
BlackHawk
BrandsHatch
Bremgarten
Brno1965
bullrun*
Cadwell
Calder Park
Castlecombe
Catalina
Chatham*
Clermont1965
COAST*
Croft
CrystalPalace
DaytonaRC
Dijon
Donington
Donnybrooke
Dundrod_1950
EarlyBrands
Eastridge*
ElkhartLake
Enna
Essington*
Estoril
Falkenberg
Fuji70
Gellerasen
Goodwood
Gotzenburg*
GPCHockenheim
GPLMontjuich
Hilltop*
IOM
Jarama-GP
jops*
Keimola
Kinnekulle
Knutstorp
LagunaSeca
Lakeside
LeMans67
LeMasDuClos_2006
LIENZ*
Limerock
Magny-Cours
Mallala
Mallory
Mantorp
MidOhio
MidOhio_Virtua_LM
Mondello
Monthlery
Monza
Nelson_Ledges
Nivelles1974
Nogaro
Nordschleife
Norisring
Nuerburg_GP
OldRingPark*
OranPark
Orchard_RC*
Oulton
Oulton Park
P&G_albi67
PacePark*
PhillipIsland
PhoenixRC
Portland70
Pukekohe
Riverside
Rngdjurs
RoadAmericaGP
RoadAtl70
RoeblingRoadRaceway
RoskildeRing1962
Rouen_les_Essarts
Rouen_Virtua_LM
Ruapuna
Salzburgring 1976
Sandown
SchottenRing67
SearsPoint
Sebring2005
snett1964
Solitude_64
Spa1967
StJovite
SymmonsPlains
TalladegaRC
Talladega_14
Targa
Taupo
Teretonga
TheSudschleife
Thruxton
Tsukuba
VacaValleyRaceway
Virginia
Warwickfarm
WatkinsGlen1967
Westwood1988
whales*
WillowSprings
Winton
Zandvoort67

Addendum - there is a "70Silverstone" by motorFX. A rebuild of the GPL circuit, updated slightly (revised pits, more grandstands, etc.).

I've seen that list too, but a lot of the links have been dead for quite some time. It would be nice to have it updated, that is If there are still links available.

Hi, where to find Salzburgring 1976 and the original jops? They aren't in that compilation.
And also does somebody have a template for P&G3 LOD screens? I want to try to create some LODs for my personal use.

PS. Thanks to jgf for the heads up about Sebring2005 and Westwood88. I have LeMasDuClos_2006 but didn't know about these two tracks.

Last edited:
I can upload those tracks if they're NLA anywhere else. I have the templates for the P&G V2 and V3 motifs, along with fonts, masks, etc.; am in the middle of finishing/updating about 400 screens (project was halted a few years back due to a system crash with many of the master files getting corrupted), new files will be optimized for wide screen and have minimaps and info screens. Will include the templates with that upload.

Thank you, yes upload the tracks and the LODs & templates, please.
I don't know if the two tracks are available anywhere else, my searches give no result. I found only Salzburgring 2009 which is different track I guess, and several dead links to Salzburgring 1976 and original jops.
I think there's no problem to upload them. If original authors want the tracks removed from RD - than you can remove them.
BTW, jgf your P&G loading screens are perfect, it'll be great if you go on with creating/updating them.

I have some more questions about certain track versions, but I don't want to hijack the thread, I'll send you a PM

Last edited:
Tracks uploaded. They have P&G2 LOD screens, with originals in a folder. (My thanks again to Neel Jani for allowing the use of his friend's image on the P&G screen for Jops.)

FWIW, here is the list of tracks I use in P&G, with one exception nothing newer than 1974 (cutoff year of P&G cars); the exception is Salzburgring1976, this is the only version of this track for GTR2 (to my knowledge) and the difference is minor - the last turn was changed from a sweeping left hander to a medium speed left-right-left combo. Sebring2005 contains "Sebring Classic", the 1959 track; Westwood88 is the original track, ca. 1959, shut down in '88 due to suburban sprawl; LeMasDuClos_2006 is virtually unchanged from it's '67 opening and is a great club circuit. A few fictional tracks (marked *), take or leave (but give Machwerk a try, it's a blast in any car, and jops is a classic ..not the "09jops", modernized and not as attractive in my opinion). A couple of duplicates, because I'm undecided. No Silverstone or Vallelunga because I cannot find '60's versions and newer versions are too different.

1970_Osterreichring
60sMonza
60_Lemans
67_Amaroo
67_Bridgehampton
67_Leipzig
67_Machwerk*
67_Mexico
67_Mosport
67_Pau
67_RoadAmerica
67_Sachs
70Daytona
70Kyalami
70Monza
70Nordschleife
70Osterreich
7Vara*
Ahvenisto
Aintree
albi67
Anderstorp
Barbagallo
Bathurst
BlackHawk
BrandsHatch
Bremgarten
Brno1965
bullrun*
Cadwell
Calder Park
Castlecombe
Catalina
Chatham*
Clermont1965
COAST*
Croft
CrystalPalace
DaytonaRC
Dijon
Donington
Donnybrooke
Dundrod_1950
EarlyBrands
Eastridge*
ElkhartLake
Enna
Essington*
Estoril
Falkenberg
Fuji70
Gellerasen
Goodwood
Gotzenburg*
GPCHockenheim
GPLMontjuich
Hilltop*
IOM
Jarama-GP
jops*
Keimola
Kinnekulle
Knutstorp
LagunaSeca
Lakeside
LeMans67
LeMasDuClos_2006
LIENZ*
Limerock
Magny-Cours
Mallala
Mallory
Mantorp
MidOhio
MidOhio_Virtua_LM
Mondello
Monthlery
Monza
Nelson_Ledges
Nivelles1974
Nogaro
Nordschleife
Norisring
Nuerburg_GP
OldRingPark*
OranPark
Orchard_RC*
Oulton
Oulton Park
P&G_albi67
PacePark*
PhillipIsland
PhoenixRC
Portland70
Pukekohe
Riverside
Rngdjurs
RoadAmericaGP
RoadAtl70
RoeblingRoadRaceway
RoskildeRing1962
Rouen_les_Essarts
Rouen_Virtua_LM
Ruapuna
Salzburgring 1976
Sandown
SchottenRing67
SearsPoint
Sebring2005
snett1964
Solitude_64
Spa1967
StJovite
SymmonsPlains
TalladegaRC
Talladega_14
Targa
Taupo
Teretonga
TheSudschleife
Thruxton
Tsukuba
VacaValleyRaceway
Virginia
Warwickfarm
WatkinsGlen1967
Westwood1988
whales*
WillowSprings
Winton
Zandvoort67
Hi jgf, (and everyone on Racedepartment).

New guy here looking for a bit of help, I've recently decided to jump back into PC sim racing after a long hiatus, albeit with a potato laptop but I can still enjoy these sim classic like Ams, Race 07, Gtr2, GTL, Raceroom etc.

I've just downloaded the mega track pack for automobilista & absolutely loving it, I've installed the Power & Glory mod for Gtr2 & was wondering if there's a track pack available containing some if not all of the tracks on your list?

I've had a look on the Gtr2 section but unsure if they work for the P&G mod as well, if I have to download them individually then so be it, but an all in one pack would be easier.

Any help either way is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mr Grumpy.

I remember sunalp2 compiled a very nice track pack of period-correct tracks for P&G.
Sadly the download links were on SRMZ, and they are lost now along with tons of other useful stuff and information. Maybe sunalp2 will post these again if he still has the track pack.
I still have the base track pack that was posted on SRMZ, but I think he added some more tracks after that..

AFAIK any GTR2 track should work in P&G without problems.

Last edited:
I know of no track packs (would be an enormous download), but can upload here any of those not available anywhere else.

AFAIK any GTR2 track should work in P&G without problems.
For that matter anything for GTR2 will work in P&G - sounds, utilities, etc. - , nothing in the base game was altered other than blocking a couple of menu options. Though when adding cars be sure to give them appropriate P&G tires (with proper size).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back