1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Trackpack&Skinpack

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Marcin Skrzypczak, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where is trackpack and skinpack?? (im searching but cant find, im blind :confused: :tongue:)

Only few days left....

2. Lol it's 10 min ago posted in the WAR forum. Ask your Spokesman for the link. :wink:

3. is there a way to get the trackpack if your not in the league? sorry its just that i really want daytona and le mans (for some reason the one on the rd page doesn't download).

4. No only for the teams in the STC. :smile:

5. Ok i guest i'll just wait untill they one day they release it to the public.

6. It will never be public mate, as we have specific rights for STC only, I am sorry.

7. darn. Oh well i guess. Maybe i can try and find a way to join next season and maybe the track will be back. Just have to see.

8. damn, now I have to download the whole 465 pack..

9. How about sharing future packs on Dropbox or wetransfer.com and not megaupload.com? megaupload.com keeps opening poker websites and there not really fast. + point about megaupload is they keep the link alive.

10. also dropbox can let us keep a folder with the whole stuff, and let you (admins) to give only read rights to us. Inviting more people will give more space for sharing files.
    What about dropbox?

11. I will be uploading all files to our teams ftp once its available :)

12. got the PSD :)

13. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Oki, no probs in using dropbox in the near future (this week :D)

14. sim sync is better :)

15. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Ye, we should use Sim Sync. :)

16. The desision is Xose's but I would really recommend SimSync from previous STC season experience.

We have seen several times that upload links doesn't work, that last minute patches can't get uploaded or they take time to upload and the list is growing on but with SimSync the only thing the organizers need to do is to give the teams a heads up that there is an update on SimSync which should be downloaded. That would make evryone's job easier and we wouldn't have problems which some of us have experienced on the past when it comes to download links.

17. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Sorry but can you name one example this has happened in STC? The Staff here are excellent at posting patches and update very early, giving teams time to test and respond even before a race arrives, I think this statement is quite unfair.

18. Yea but there have been times (not always but ONCE it a very long time) were last minute patches come up and it just gets frustrating. I think this happened once in the Blue cup 2010 where some patch came up at the race day and it got a bit frustrating. But I am not trying to pick on the organizers because this almost never happens but there might be times were it might happen and with SimSync such things would be minimized.

19. Well, whatever happen we do our best all the time. That is enough.

20. with sim sync you have the opportunity to update skins and such if a team gets a new sponsor or something. Before every race drivers can just run the update exe and download updates if needed. Saves all the hassle of having to download a file, extract it, move it to the correct location. Also stops people turning up to races to find out they havent installed a patch or have installed it incorrectly :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.