1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

TrackMania Stadium: Beta released, Steam included

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Mar 3, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 3
  2. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

'Even on my computer, which has the graphics ability of a potato, it is clear to see.'

This made my day, I love you.

I'm a huge fan of the Trackmania series (ever since TM Sunrise) and Stadium is fantastic. I didn't play it for about half a year since I was getting so bored of it, until I bought TM2 Stadium two days ago. So far, I'm loving it. It feels so familiar yet new at the same time! I've grown out of FullSpeed tracks by now (I've been in different FS clans for 5 years now) and I'm currently enjoying some dirt and tech tracks. I'm eager to find out what Valley will be like as well, hopefully we'll get some news on that in the near future.

3. I love tm2 so far. The reflections have definitely improved, aswell as a revamped "Cam 2", although many players don't like it. I think for full release it will be Cam4. But hopefully Nadeo push this game more in the competitive scene and get more LANs noticing Trackmania! :)

4. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I guess I shouldn't ask how realistic the physics are?

5. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

same old indestructible cars. being in beta there are some small problems but otherwise just like TM nations

6. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Mmmm...was looking forward for new building blocks....

7. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

well, there should be eventually. the tracks won't work on nations due to blocks not existing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

I do hope so...i love to create. By the way, nice pic of Mika!:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Lol Aidan, great post :)
    Probably end up F2P soon...

• Like Like x 1