1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track selection menu picture

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by GTAce, Mar 9, 2013.

1. I searched via Google and in the forum, but couldn't find an answer.
    How can I replace the picture in the track selection menu?
    The loading screen wasn't really an issue, but the track selection still just shows a white screen with "Bob's Track Builder" on top. I scrolled through the whole trackfolder, but haven't found a picture I could replace.

EDIT: Forget it, I think I found it. It's the Thmb.tga right?
  2. Correct.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Feeling a bit dumb now haha.
    At least it works now like it should. :D
  4. No not Thumb.tga, it's xxx(track name)_loading.jpg
    Just make up a new jpeg of whatever you like & drop it in after copying the name across...
    I usually use a picture of the route in GE if it's a real road as it's a quick & easy fix much better than that blank screen, plus it shows the locations co-ordinates in case anyone wants to go have a look at it themselves...
  5. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

He means the picture when you select the track. Not the loading screen. Like he said in the first post, that is not the issue.[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Exactly. The loading screen wasn't an issue, still waiting for a permission though, because I use a screenshot of a mod car in the background. The thumbnail for the track selection is also done.
  7. Sorry, my mistake, Im still not running at 100%....
    OK, so if Thmb.tga does that, what does mini.tga do?
  8. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

The mini.tga puts a small map of your track into the "race settings"-menu. You can replace that one with a map of your track.
    I use rFactor trackmapper for that.

Btw. I tried to change the thmb.tga, but it doesn't show up.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Have you unchecked the "Alpha Channels" while saving it as .tga? I did it and it worked in my first try. I made my custom trackmap by the way. :D Some Photoshop magic and done.

• Like Like x 2