Track Pack HD + Real sweetFX settings

Could you tell me what values ​​I need to change the file sweetfx_settings.txt to have higher anti-aliasing and colors a little more saturated? Thank you all for your response!

Bro, can you fix the melbourne texture?, in the first corner (an other corner, i dont remember the number), where is the grass its a sand texture, its looks wrong!, only when i close to them they look fine.

Its something like this effect:
Antialiased-sinc.png

Maybe you most add some "blur" in the sand texture.

I dont have my game in this pc, i cant show the problem, i hope you can understand and sorry bad english

:thumbsup:

• Deleted member 137812

Did anyone else notice the track lines, like white or yellow lines, turn into black shadows from a certain distance?

Can you fix this?

Bro, can you fix the melbourne texture?, in the first corner (an other corner, i dont remember the number), where is the grass its a sand texture, its looks wrong!, only when i close to them they look fine.

Its something like this effect:
Antialiased-sinc.png

Maybe you most add some "blur" in the sand texture.

I dont have my game in this pc, i cant show the problem, i hope you can understand and sorry bad english

:thumbsup:

I have things like that when my graphic cardor my pc cant handle something, like high res pics with lots of carbon i the forum, but when i maximize them, its normal. Maybe a similar problem, but mustn't(needn't)

HELLO CAN YOU SAY TO ME HE(IT) ENJOYS YOU OR(WHERE) TO INSTALL(SETTLE) YOUR(YOURS) MOD IN GAMES(SETS)? I DO NOT FIND A FILE(CASE) IN GAMES(SETS) WHO IS CALLED SWEETFX? OR(WHERE) IS NECESSARY IT L TO INSTALL(SETTLE) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!:(

HELLO CAN YOU SAY TO ME HE(IT) ENJOYS YOU OR(WHERE) TO INSTALL(SETTLE) YOUR(YOURS) MOD IN GAMES(SETS)? I DO NOT FIND A FILE(CASE) IN GAMES(SETS) WHO IS CALLED SWEETFX? OR(WHERE) IS NECESSARY IT L TO INSTALL(SETTLE) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!:(
With asking like this , i'm not surprised that nobody replied to you so far :D

sorry I don't get it. When I download all 5 packs there are some tracks listed muliple times. How should I install all of them? And also: where does the SweetFX folder go

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back