1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Track Name Mod Part 1 (WIP) 2

The first part of the mod

1. Louka81

Louka81

Ratings:
    +61
    Louka81 submitted a new resource:

Track Name Mod (WIP)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loxlo

Loxlo

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi great Mod,
    Just want to ask if im using another mod via steamworkshop.is this mod compitable with it?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Louka81

Louka81

Ratings:
    +61
    Yes 100%. They can't mod the files i have on steam, so give it go and it should work. Try it in a new career as well just to be sure it works.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Loxlo

Loxlo

Ratings:
    +5
    It does work with load games mate. Cheers. Keep up the good work!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Louka81

Louka81

Ratings:
    +61
    Super! Nice one. Yeah hopefully soon I can get some more changes in the mod. :)

6. Louka81

Louka81

Ratings:
    +61
  7. McLaren7

McLaren7

Ratings:
    +18
    Wow.. a lots name on that list..nice one.

any chance for a Steam Workshop mod?

8. Louka81

Louka81

Ratings:
    +61
    Cheers :), Over time I hope to work out adding more things to the mod.
    The things I have changed at the moment can't be done via the workshop unfortunately. So it'll never be possible to add it on steam.

9. McLaren7

McLaren7

Ratings:
    +18
    Oh, didnt know that...so all we need is download this mod here and user any steam Mod then we got your great track mod plus some mod from steam.:thumbsup:

a question - do this mod have F1 - F2 and F3/GP3 correct start track name list ?
    F1 start with Aus,Chi,Bah,Rus etc real Calendar.

10. Louka81

Louka81

Ratings:
    +61
    Yep that's how it works. You can download this mod and any steam mod will lay over the top of it with no issues :thumbsup:

100% fully compatible with all steam mods :)

The track order is changed in the "Championship" file, so that is more reliant on the steam modders as that's a file they can change and it would then in theory over-write that part of my mod.

11. jedisolo

jedisolo

Ratings:
    +1
    will you be changing the track layout and the 2017 amount of tracks on the f1 season. also is it me but when I go onto single race it stays on a black screen and does nothing. awesome mod and very well appreciated :) works well with other mods eg ice

12. Louka81

Louka81

Ratings:
    +61
    For the track layouts I don't have the time or the skill-set to make any changes to the track layout itself. I am currently working on an update for the mod and perhaps this weekend I'll hopefully do so.

I've seen the CTD concerning the single race option and I'm looking at it to see what is causing it.

Yeah the mod works well with all workshop mods so that's good :thumbsup:

The track list and amount I can change, but any mod like ICE which makes changes to the championship file will in basically all cases overwrite my championship file.

So you need to speak with the steam modders on that one unfortunately.

Hope that helps :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Seb_Andreasen

Seb_Andreasen

Ratings:
    +1
    Silly question, but how do i download it? And will it work for mac?

Thanks !

14. jedisolo

jedisolo

Ratings:
    +1
    can you do a 20 track file for me. everytime they update it i will add the file.

15. Louka81

Louka81

Ratings:
    +61
    "can you do a 20 track file for me. everytime they update it i will add the file."

I'm off to work, but later this evening I'll get back to you. I actually have an update sitting on my comp for this mod, I was just waiting to complete other things before uploading it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Louka81

Louka81

Ratings:
    +61
    Sorry I forgot to answer this, Again I'm not sure if it'll work on mac. If you PM me maybe we can work out a way to port these mods to mac?

17. jedisolo

jedisolo

Ratings:
    +1
    please could you tell me when you have done this and upload the 20 track season, then I can start my season

18. Seb_Andreasen

Seb_Andreasen

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you buddy

19. Louka81

Louka81

Ratings:
    +61
  20. jedisolo

jedisolo

Ratings:
    +1
    do we still need part 2 also i did the new part one and it asked for part 2 and then did not work probably