1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track Map

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by mkel1966, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Sorry if this has been asked, just couldn't find it. Is there a way to move the track map anywhere on the screen? I like looking at the whole track since I'm new to all of it and it's blocking the side view mirror.

edit: found it:)
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  2. Where in vanilla GSC? I know 0 resizes it but how do you move it?

I can do it in 3rd party HUD programs though :)
  3. Well that's good, but it only takes a second to tell others your solution. :)

Look in the plugins folder, in the trackmap folder, study the config file, you can change the position of the map on your screen.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Thanks for the info Keith...still learning how to edit things so I will have a play with that.
  5. Sorry 'bout that mate, here's how I was able to move it... trackmap02.JPG
    ...it only moves in the middle of either left/right side but at least it's not blocking the side view mirror;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

Alt and the arrows move it around. Shift arrow up and down make bigger and smaller.:)
    • Beer Beer x 3
  7. Hi JeffL...is there anything I need to edit in trackmap config because those keys somehow doesn't work on mine either left/right side of keyboard. The only thing working is "(left)SHIFT + Arrow(keys)" for mirrors(which I couldn't even notice a big difference). When I press the other combo keys, the arrow keys are the only one registering for the seat position.:thumbsdown:
    I tried to delete the "VK_" part just to see but still nothing.