1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track IR Support?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Graham Laing, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Can anyone tell me if Track IR is supported by Game Stock Car?

I know it is supported by other games using this game engine, but I haven't seen it listed for this game, nor in the official Track IR supported games list. So I am guessing the answer is no ......

Cheers :)
  2. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

No idea but nothing is stopping you trying it to find out. If you dont have the game yet just download the demo and see if it works with that.
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

It looks like that is what I'll be doing ..... :)
  4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios

pretty sure it is. i haven't tried it personally, but i saw a video on youtube of someone using it a few days ago.
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

OK ...... thanks Alex
  6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Yes I can confirm that it works. I just have to create a default profile for it in Track IR, though my F1 2011 profile might be suitable.
  7. Can i use a Playstation 3 eye camera for that?
    If so, can anyone please just help me out a little bit about what software should i download to make it work, or whatever.
    Thanks a lot in advance.
  8. Hi

It works perfectly with GSC and in my version of the Track IR software (v5.3) there is a specific profile already there. It is called Turisimo Carretera though and not Game Stock Car.
  9. I use TIR v5, and the profile assigned to "rFactor" title is the one that is applied to the game here. It makes sense, as rFactor/GSC are based on the same engine after all.
    Guess that Turismo Carretera is the same case, so it may also work.