Track Designing Competition

I did try but my skills arent good to keep it to roads only the lines are mostly on the road arent they?
There are 3 different ways to get the route to follow you.
Automatically (for runners)
Automatically (for cyclists)
Manual

Try clicking on them and seeing how they work. Manual does straight lines, and the other two follow the road. All tracks are usually a mix of both, so have a look at them, play around and try again :thumbsup:

There are 3 different ways to get the route to follow you.
Automatically (for runners)
Automatically (for cyclists)
Manual

Try clicking on them and seeing how they work. Manual does straight lines, and the other two follow the road. All tracks are usually a mix of both, so have a look at them, play around and try again :thumbsup:
Alright will do that

For me the automatically (for cyclists) doesn't work for some reason, so I use Runners to do straights, and manual lines to make the corners look nice and smooth :D

For me the automatically (for cyclists) doesn't work for some reason, so I use Runners to do straights, and manual lines to make the corners look nice and smooth :D
cyclists follows roads how they should (stays on the correct side of the road, follows one way streets correctly) whereas runners just takes the shortest route as long as there is a path there.

I only use runners and manual too.

I just thought that a chicane near the end would be better than a hairpin with a run-up, so I replaced it. See post edit where the original circuit was @Manolis Sigoulakis

Track is now a bit shorter, but still well within the limits of 10-14 km

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 141 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 94 44.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 39 18.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 59 28.0%
Back