1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tr 300 SR commands

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by loma28, Aug 24, 2016.

1. I have an old G27 and I’d like to buy a TR300 RS.

I only have a question. With G27 I assigned button 23 on the wheel for Flashback but to return to the game I need press button 17 placed on the gear shift. And this is the only way, cannot assign another button.

So how does it work with TR 300 not having buttons on gear shift? ( Same problem with G29).

Sorry if is a dummy question but any reply is appreciated. Many tanks

2. I posted this in an other thread.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  3. Thank you can you show me the thread about it?
    Thanks again

4. sorry but in xml file I don't see any wheel

5. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium Member

All supported wheels have presets that account for the number of available buttons. BTW, the T300 has more buttons than a G27 together with wheel and shifter base.

G27: 6 on wheel + 4 on shifter + HAT switch = 10 + HAT
    T300: 9 on wheel + 2 on wheelbase + HAT switch = 11 + HAT

6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Just to be pedantic over buttons & switches ........ :D :whistling:

The G27 has an additional 7 switches on the gear stick, 6 forward gears and 1 reverse, all of which can be remapped. (Using XPadder)

In previous games of the series I used to remap them, as the paddles. were used for changing gear. For example I used to push the stick forward (3rd Gear) then back to neutral to move the brake bias forward, 4th gear was rear bias, 1st gear standard bias. 5th = request option tyres, and 6th request prime tyres

7. Just open the actionmap.xml file and search for G27 or 300 for the Thrustmaster and it will jump to the corresponding section.

8. Thank-you all for your kindness.
    In reality what I want to do is to assign on button 22 (on the wheel) the command that actually is on
    button 17 ( on the shifter).
    I tried editing XML file chancing 17 with 22, but does'nt work.
    Thank you and be patient with me

9. In the XML file the buttons start with 0. So button number 17 in real is button number 16 in XML and so on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ok gonna try

11. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium Member

Just out of curiosity... Why don't you just create a custom mapping inside the game settings??? :O_o:

12. You can't remap all buttons ingame. Most of them are limited to driving.

13. You are right,mate, great! Now it works, I would have never arrived.
    Thank you