rF2 Touring Masters @ Road America - Wed October 6th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry about the spin in race one, but I honestly think I was punted from behind!!!! If not, was the strangest spin I've EVER had! ???

Also sorry to Neil for the punt up the back in race two, you were alot slower than me as I exited the corner, had nowhere to go, really sorry bout that. Well, two appualing races for me, but I do like the cossie.

Thanks as always to everyone, was fun!

brian that was my fault i bumped into luc and slowed down coming to give place back but caused you to hit me, anyways never mind it was fun,
both races went ok i guess as good as my abiltiys would let me, race two last couple of laps had a great battle with roman great fun, love these cars,

Q1: Good lap but not quite enough to beat Lenno, so was P2 :tongue:

R1: 1st Attempt: Made a good start only to be hit by Brian, car was fine so carried on. Don't know why this was restarted as when I viewed the replay Brian was hit from behind and crashed into me and the wall. A couple of people got caught up in the mess but I could only see 2 people with any significant damage and trailing behind (one of which was continuing). To me, it was unfortunate that some people got caught up in it but most people were carrying on.

2nd Attempt: Made another good start, and was battling with Gary for the first few laps until I lost the slipstream and dropped back. Brought the car home for a comfortable 2nd.

Q2: Superpole this time but messed my lap up so P3.

R2: Made a good start and was 3rd into turn 1. Chris seemed to stop in Turn 2 and Gary, myself and Brian had to take avoiding action but we all got through it. Had a little scrap with Gary until he got past Chris. Chris crashed down the back straight so I was up to 2nd. Towards the end, Chris got a run on me along start finish straight. I kept him up against the pitwall however left enough room and when I hit the brakes I got a tap on the right rear which sent the back end round and off the track I went. Chris went past and I caught him back up but in the last corner he put his brakes on and I had nowhere to go but into the back of him. Waited for him to get past and a mistake from me meant I stayed 3rd.

Thanks to Ivo, RD, and all those that raced.

Had an absolute riot in that lovely Stang,very much enjoyed straight line speed advantages on just about everything,race 2 was the best with a nice 3way going on for a few laps,i really came away wishing i used the Stang for the league with that kind of excellent power delivery on tap!!.
Cheers all there making our grid a decent one.

Thank You Ivo/Ryo & RD

It's one of my favorite tracks, so I expected lots of fun. I was right!

Q: I did only one lap at gave me 7th place.
R1: After start I climbed up to 5th chasing Chris and Neil one lap I was closing on next gap opened a little bit. Then our group started to split a little bit, first Neil went wide at T2 then Chris made a nice 360 at exit of T2. I drove almost perfect and finished 3rd.
R2: Decided not to Quali to start last. Made quite a good start which gave me 7th spot, then after Brian hit someone and they both took a trip to the gravel I was 4th chasing leading trio but feeling a warm breth from Nigel. I made two mistakes which costed me 2 positions, I climbed up to 6th than to 5th. Then I made another mistake and Nigel and Neil closed up. Neil passed me and I had a very nice battle with him for two laps - man thanks that was awesome!

Thanks RD, Ryo and Ivo it was such a fun driving these beasts.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.