rF2 Touring Masters @ Adelaide 2011 - Wednesday October 12th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Mine is 1.32 with race fuel with hard tires on front and medium on back crap! Tires is difficult to manage, temperatures are between 104 front left and above 90 the rest, its very tight corner track which means that you must pay attetion all the time on the tires..

So, I started practicing, shortened the gear ratio and set the steering lock, but didn't change anything else in the setup yet (want to do it properly). So on medium tires and default fuel load (around 30-35 can't remember exactly), my best time is 1:29.8.
I guess I still have a lot of work to do:) Though I guess this is not a track perfectly suited for my Nissan! (I love driving this car btw, suits my driving style much better than the Mercedes)

Peter, I agree with you. The Nissan as a great power plant and I think will be good on certain tracks. It doesn't seem to like bumps and curbing. It's definitely a fun and exciting car to drive, with lots of potential! Good luck!

When you start working on the setup, I found a bit of time just making sure my gears were perfect. There are many slow corners where you have to get good acceleration.

Would a couple of times around, 1:30.779 in the Skyline R31 with 110L onboard. Wearing Softs on fronts, and Mediums on the rears be a good time?

Only real problem with the Skyline IMO is the brakes. Oh my god their horrible the first lap and I always feel that I'm braking really early. Quali car maybe, but I'm not sure on it in a fight against the likes of a Supra, Rover, Ford or Volvo.

Hmm... I was testing the tires, I might take mediums on front and softs on rears. Front left wears faster than the others but I did many laps on mediums and it was still fine. Laptime wise I can do a low 1:29 if I concentrate on mediums, 40l fuel. Now I'm going to fine tune tire pressures for both quali and race, I'll probably leave the other settings for now, don't want to mess up anything. Step by step is my new strategy:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back