Tour de France 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
TdF is my favorite TV show to run on the background when doing things in the house. Can only motivate myself to watch the full (weekend) stages in the Alps from start to finish :)

Jeez! Some nasty crashes today (Seen on news), i hope no one is injured seriously? :(

By the way wth was thinking the car driver that hit the poor cycler?!!

Laurens ten Dam yesterday:
256833.jpg

And his tweet is just awesome:
https://twitter.com/#!/laurenstendam/status/92520897134600192

I\ll start, I still have 25 (bondings) less than Johnny.

It was a good one. Cav got the green jersey, first Britain to win it, and the first since 1984 to win any jersey. :D I hoped Andy would go onto win after Bradley's awful crash but Cadel rode out of his skin. Mind you, I was hoping Thomas could keep a hold of the Yellow Jersey after several fantastic rides. Nice to see Contador not at the front as well. Looking forward to next year already and hope Britain can win 2 jerseys :)

I am also happy to see Cadel win le Tour de France 2011. He was the one who was very good during stages where he is stronger than the other and he was able to stay win the best (or not to far) in the Alpes.
During the pyrénées, there is a lack of attack, nice to see Thomas able to keep his jersey, it was wonderfull in France with that ;)
I think that Andy need to be more agressive in the mountain to win the next Tour de France.

As an Aussie, its obviously a big thing for us to have our first tour winner in Cadel, and we're all happy for him. Though i cant see him backing it up next year, expectation combined with age will probably see him tumble way down the order next year.

Andy must be annoyed, he cant seem to win it yet, but next year im thinking may be his year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back