1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Total NOOOOBBBB.....

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by David Brock, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Just purchased this sim today.... So I need to know everything I need to know :). I'm also Canadian so have really no clue as to the rules of the roads to Europe. What mods do I need and what should I stay away from? thanks.
  2. Go watch this Vid.. This guy is a streamer that has a ton of videos of the different mods with links under the video.

3. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i bougth this game at the end of the last week, since it was on steam for only 2,99 and i had some money left from a gift card. Unfortunately i haen't had the time to install it yet and give it a go, i've played euro truck simulator 1 and enjoyed it a lot so i'm really looking forward for trying this one, just out of the curiosity is the game compatible with wheel?
    i'll defenetively watch that video to see what i should download :thumbsup:
  4. Ricoow

420 Premium Member

What would be the point of a driving game if you cant drive without a wheel?
    Ofcourse it is compatible ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

great, i alçways played the first one with the keyboard thinking it would be awesome to use the wheel, but i was never able to get it to work, can't wait to try out this game :thumbsup:
  6. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

Nice, a bit of Portuguese in there ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. jimortality

Premium Member

Drive on the left in the uk :)
  8. Ricoow

420 Premium Member

You find out soon enough xD My first UK experience was a 20.000€ bill on damage just 50 meters out of the harbor.
  9. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

so after 2 jobs using the wheels and H-shifter all that i can say it @#$%! that's a lot of gears! :roflmao: