1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toro Rosso helmet

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by magicaltrevor, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Meant for Toro Rosso but can also fit Red Bull (slightly more accurate red bull sponsors are in the photoshop files though).
    I've included the photoshop files so you can make it fit any team you want, remove the sponsors alltogether, or just generally edit it to your liking.
    Will replace the 8th helmet in the helmet selection menu (unless you rename of course).
    Includes both a white and a quickly made black version (because that odd glow they put on the helmet makes the white look weird ingame).

Toro Rosso helmet
    • Like Like x 20
  2. wonderful work, thanks
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nice work! Thx! :thumbsup:
  4. Amazing work thank you! Are the Photoshop files in PSD form?
  5. mydriaz

Premium Member

Great job :thumbsup:
    Thank you.
  6. Thanks everyone, glad you like it!
    .PSB, which I think is pretty much the same thing. If you can't open the .psb though just tell me and I'll upload it in .psd form.
  7. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

They are both pretty much the same.

PSD has a 4gb file size limit, whilst PSB has no such limits.

PS tends too switch to PSB when saving the large textures used by modders.
  8. I've never used GIMP but from a quick bit of googling it should maybe be able to open .psd. Anyway you can download the .psd here: http://www.mediafire.com/?l5i8xh878s9ydap. Tell me if that works.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you very much for your generousity. I will give it a look after work.
  10. thanks
  11. What mean the japanese letters? :geek: in the back :cautious:

good work bro!, i use the black one :roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Truth, the gimp opens a .psd files and save a files like psd, no problem... I have the both, but much quicker on gimp...
  13. I think something like tiger and dragon, I just wanted something to fill the space and these fit. I initially went for 'my hovercraft is full of eels' in japanese (of which there is still a layer in the photoshop file i think) but that turned out way too long.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. :D
  15. Really nice looking ingame - thanks for that! :thumbsup: