1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Top Speed Track?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by greenwich720, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Hi, i downloaded this builder with the intention of creating a stupidly long straight road to test a car's top speed however whenever i try to manually create a start / finish point i get a .net framework error and if i try to export i get the message "Can't export error in application".

Does anyone know if there's a track like this already available or how i can solve this problems?

Thank you!!! :cat:

2. For rFactor, Richard Burns Rally, GTR2, RaceX, or ???

Fairly certain one already exists for rF, but don't know about other sims.

3. Sorry! It's for Rfactor =]

4. The error your getting is in the AIW. Clear all the aiw data and re append it, then leave the Pit lane on the right hand side.

5. How simple you want it, as long as you dont want a good AI I could do something really quick????

6. The error your getting is because you must append track first, to create a driveline first. It's a unhandled error in BTB at the moment.
    So when you first open the menu item you will see the button Append, if that is not greyed out you must select this first before trying to edit anything for the AI.

Attached Files:

7. Cheers guys, just got PC back online after PSU failed!