1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Top Gears Stig to remove helmet

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rob Shillito, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Attached Files:

2. I thought his identity had been revealed but not officially on the show. Somewhere in this site is a STIG thread.

3. ah but tomorrow night a certain 7 times world champion is the person under the helmet when he removes it

4. well then that narrows it down a bit doesn't it?

don;t tell I want to see it although not sure when it airs in USA. I think in the fall. oh boy

5. My money is on having Anne Widdecombe or a horse in there, just for the laugh. Stig will never go public.

6. indeed, it's been known for almost half a year that it's possibly Ben Collins...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Collins_(driver)

Personally, i would love it if it's Damon Hill. I always had a feeling it could be him. Because when he's around they seem to be so familiar with him...

7. trust me on what i wrote because ive been told by a few people who were at filming on Wednesday

8. You mean it's gonna be schumacher???

9. To me it sounds like a good way to attracr people to watch the first episode of the new season.

10. yes, he was there because they had the Ferrari FXX there and they just wanted to reveal him as the stig for ratings and so people would stop trying to guess who the actual stig was

11. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

And the Stig is:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wf129t72mo[/ame]

12. he's not the real stig it was just a publicity stunt by BBC and Top Gear....... i think

13. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

That could be, but we will never know :)

Anyway if it is a stunt, then its a really really good one :good:

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Schumy :love:

15. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

I actually expected Bram Hengeveld, so im a bit disappointed now :D

16. another thing that makes me think it wouldnt be Schumacher is the fact Ferrari are VERY strict about what cars he's allowed to drive and he has a different build to the "proper" stig

17. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

that one looks a bit thicker right? oh well it adds a bit of mistery to the show :)

18. yeah, i think he was there to drive the FXX and it was too good of an oppertunity for them not to pass him off as the stig

19. Indeed, lol, good joke though:good: