Top Gear..............embaressingly unfunny

I just cant watch it anymore, Richard Hammond has become insanely annoying, the audience go into uncontrollable hysterics at the lamest of Jeremy Clarkson quips, and the challenges are drivel.

I`d rather watch Country File. ......in fact I am, interesting feature on free range hens on at the moment.

Eh, I don't know. What I do know is, James is the funniest of the bunch. I did hate the bit where Jeremy was agreeing with James and James was like "No, you imbecile! Don't you see?" Was far too forced and orchestrated.
And I've got to give it to Jeremy. The "Well, you look like a car that's had it's wheels knicked." line was brilliant, IMO.
As for Richard, he is getting kind of annoying. He has been relying solely on stupid, awkward expression and intonations as well as pauses and it's getting very old.
With that said, replacing any of them would be a crime punishable by death.

Has anyone else noticed how much they use the TRON Legacy soundtrack this season? Every single episode so far has featured it, and I know for a fact that they used it at least thrice in the second episode. Hey, I'm not complaining. I loved the TRON Legacy soundtrack.

They are also one of VERY few reputable entities who tested the McLaren to be faster around a track than the Ferrari. 3 Seconds around the odd 1minute track is quite a big distance.

I also feel the show had better days. Everything has become so scripted even Richard's jokes is watered down. Will still watch it but don't love it anymore...

It hasn't been at good since 2006, those challenges like the USA, Africa events were the greatest. I think there has been moment of brilliance recently such as The Albanian Mafia challenge I thought was hilarious and the police chase was fake yet funny..

I hate Richard Hammon'ds childish remarks though, although Jeremy and James still I belive are the funniest men on TV. I also thought last weeks show was fantastic!

They should do another Vietnam. I don't mean the exact same thing. Maybe get cheap convertibles instead of motorcycles and some other rainy Asian country instead of Vietnam. Vietnam Special is easily my favorite.

It is getting long in the tooth now in fairness and i think its time for some new blood. Things need to be spiced up a bit with some hot babe in a bikini to test some stuff instead of the almost decrepid Clarkson.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.