• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Tracks Tokki Land - Circuit Pla 0.6

Original grand prix track with fast sections and chicannes

1. Tokki43

Tokki43

Ratings:
    +9
    Tokki43 submitted a new resource:

Tokki Land - Circuit Pla - Original grand prix track with fast sections and chicannes

Read more about this resource...

2. GT VIRUS

GT VIRUS

Ratings:
    +94
    Not too bad at all, biggest issue I can see off the bat is the tiling of the grass texture, but that can be remedied. What software did you use for this? If you use 3ds max I can help you out, if not I'm sure Lilski will be here soon

• Like Like x 1
  3. AccAkut

AccAkut

Ratings:
    +977
    Very cool layout, flowing and taking elevation changes into account (which many fantasy tracks tend to ignore)

Points of critique I see:

• Performance is really good, DIP value is low, so what you are doing you do correct for now :)
    • The grandstands are too big. Each seat is the width of a car. You can also save a lot of polygons here if you delete the backside of each seat, which you really don't need.
    • Needs more sandtraps, and closer to the track
    • More infrastructure to make the track realistic. Paths for the crowd, bridges, houses
    • Textures are too uniform. Guess you know that.

I see some tents with Race Track Builder on it, so I guess you made it with that tool. Probably the best idea would be to learn a real 3D modeller tool to continue working at some point, especially to keep the performance the way it is now (RTB tracks tend to be bad in this aspect)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tokki43

Tokki43

Ratings:
    +9
    i use rtb but i want to learn how to use 3dsmax to complete the mod and make it look better

5. Tokki43

Tokki43

Ratings:
    +9
    Oh thank you AccAkut!
    I know i have to learn modding in 3dsmax, i have a lot of experience with technical 3d programs but not with art 3d.
    I will work on the stands, they are there because didn't see any realistic ones on internet, i think i will create custom ones, like the Circuit de Catalunya stands: Grandstand A_GP Barcelona_0394.JPG