Resource icon

Tracks Tokki Land - Circuit Pla 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tokki43 submitted a new resource:

Tokki Land - Circuit Pla - Original grand prix track with fast sections and chicannes

This track is fictional, created by me, Tokki43.
View attachment 190098
Is a grand prix track, with 20 pits by the moment, the lap is around 2:00.000 and have some high speed linked curves, have a pair of slow speed or jump chicannes, and not linear brake zones
Things to improve:
-CAMERAS! (HELP! i don't know any to set cameras in the right place)
-Repair IA (work well in race, but error with pit lane)
-Make the landscape and sorrounded areas more real
-Add peopple
-Make...

Read more about this resource...

Not too bad at all, biggest issue I can see off the bat is the tiling of the grass texture, but that can be remedied. What software did you use for this? If you use 3ds max I can help you out, if not I'm sure Lilski will be here soon

Very cool layout, flowing and taking elevation changes into account (which many fantasy tracks tend to ignore)

Points of critique I see:

• Performance is really good, DIP value is low, so what you are doing you do correct for now :)
  • The grandstands are too big. Each seat is the width of a car. You can also save a lot of polygons here if you delete the backside of each seat, which you really don't need.
  • Needs more sandtraps, and closer to the track
  • More infrastructure to make the track realistic. Paths for the crowd, bridges, houses
  • Textures are too uniform. Guess you know that.

I see some tents with Race Track Builder on it, so I guess you made it with that tool. Probably the best idea would be to learn a real 3D modeller tool to continue working at some point, especially to keep the performance the way it is now (RTB tracks tend to be bad in this aspect)

Not too bad at all, biggest issue I can see off the bat is the tiling of the grass texture, but that can be remedied. What software did you use for this? If you use 3ds max I can help you out, if not I'm sure Lilski will be here soon
i use rtb but i want to learn how to use 3dsmax to complete the mod and make it look better

Very cool layout, flowing and taking elevation changes into account (which many fantasy tracks tend to ignore)

Points of critique I see:

• Performance is really good, DIP value is low, so what you are doing you do correct for now :)
  • The grandstands are too big. Each seat is the width of a car. You can also save a lot of polygons here if you delete the backside of each seat, which you really don't need.
  • Needs more sandtraps, and closer to the track
  • More infrastructure to make the track realistic. Paths for the crowd, bridges, houses
  • Textures are too uniform. Guess you know that.

I see some tents with Race Track Builder on it, so I guess you made it with that tool. Probably the best idea would be to learn a real 3D modeller tool to continue working at some point, especially to keep the performance the way it is now (RTB tracks tend to be bad in this aspect)
Oh thank you AccAkut!
I know i have to learn modding in 3dsmax, i have a lot of experience with technical 3d programs but not with art 3d.
I will work on the stands, they are there because didn't see any realistic ones on internet, i think i will create custom ones, like the Circuit de Catalunya stands:
Grandstand A_GP Barcelona_0394.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back