F1 2010 Time Trial Week #11 Sao Paulo, Brazil, (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Time Trial Week #11 Sao Paulo, Brazil, (Wet)

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week.

Post your times for the weekly track competition here

This weeks track is Sao Paulo, Brazil (Wet)

You must upload evidence in the form of a screenshot (PC)/ photo (Ps3/360) of the leaderboard with your gamertag showing. This is because we cannot verify leaderboard results easily over the 3 platforms.

The leaderboard also shows whether assists are used or not, wheras in game photos of times do not, so will not count.

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 17th January at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3​

1:07.368

Proof -
New Bitmap Image.jpg

I may not get a chance until Thurs and the bars been set really high already. I think I'll be happy to get near James' 1:13.187. I don't think I've done Brazil yet either, still at Hockenheim in the 1st season of my career.

Thought id actually put in a lap with a decent car since Grisfiske seems intent on taking my nice and sparkly crown off me again.

1:08.468

Oh yeah Grisfiske your getting hammered on the straights again.

Attachments

• Sao Paulo Wet.jpg
    Sao Paulo Wet.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 244
Can you sleep with mine then?

I'll be interested in your set up too. One major difference I had in S Korea was the anti-roll, you had both at 11, I had both at 1 and it suited me better.

Only if its a G27.

I actually tried that set both anti roll and suspension all to 1 just to see the difference, in the end it was about 1/2 no matter what changes I was making posting setup now.

(Edit) Setup has been posted, Major work has been done to this setup at one point or another while I was getting to the top 10 with the Lotus so was pretty easy to get a quick time off the mark, Im sure a few of you will be up there with me this week and cant wait to hear the screech of tyres of you guys competing with each other down the field.

Lol loving the proof Chris why didn't I think of that? That times gonna be hell to beat but ill try :p

Oh new time of 1:08.351

Attachments

• Sao Paulo Wet.jpg
    Sao Paulo Wet.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 279
@Andrew - lolz.. love your comment.. about keeping me quite..
only if i had the time like you guys did, putting in laps after laps.. everything would be silent..
unfortunately i dont have that much time for this.. and i have already gave up TT.. its a good competition, but very unrealistic..

its makes a lesser driver ( like me ) even worse during realistic situations...

My video will be here shortly, however at the end of it there's a Red vs Blue reference and here is the reference... . This is so i dont hurt someones feelings...... Wait, what am i saying, we racers dont have feelings here! :p

And heres the video.... Enjoy

Ok i will let you into a little secret... that very genuine looking proof photo i added last was actually not real! I know its hard to believe but still...

Which brings me to my next question -

I might give it a quick shot tonight before i go play some football. Whats a good wing setting to use?

Andrew - I have a request. Slow down mate :)

What!! Shock Horror!! You had me fooled there Chris ;)

When I get the chance I am going to start off with low downforce so probably around 2/1 I think.

Yeah Andrew.. and if I use your ghost I don't want to see you turning around and waving at me as you whizz past on the first straight ok ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.