F1 2010 Time trial annoyance!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey folks, just want to say a big thanks to bram and others who have helped me find some really good setups. But here's my problem:
I start a time trial, set a few laps, set a new personal record and finish the session. Why oh why do my times not go into the leaderboards. Just set a 1.51.3 at sakhir and when I go to the leaderboards my old best time of 1.54 still sits there! There is probably a totally obvious explanation for it, but a little guidance would be very helpful. Thanks in advance guys :)

Yeah there seems to be a delay on updating xp, rank and race wins online. As for instance I won 3 in a row having started my evening on 50 wins, and when I checked leaderboard it said 52 wins until I came back after next race it said 53. Also your new rank shows in lobby before leaderboard. Also the leaderboard is capped at 1,000,000 xp (level 50) so you could never challenge for top spot.

Why oh why didn't they use the same lobby system as grid - join when race in progress and spectator mode. Also I'm missing having fastest lap time in the results window post race. I used to get satisfaction from being the fastest despite finishing lower down (usually not my fault).

Main beef also is you can't retire from race in sprint mode. You have to keep doing silky things to get DSQ so people aren't waiting hours for you to finish

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back