Time-Trial #1: Top Gear Test Track

If and when any of you have some time, load up the Top Gear track and do a hotlap and post your time here. You can post a video of your lap but not necessary. We will go on trust for we all will be able to tell if time is farfetched. This week we will start with the Mini with no assists,manual/autoshift is ok and the AWD 450hp Mini is not allowed. lets see what we can do.

I want someone to mod the Top Gear Track so offline races can have more than 8 cars. Stick AI on a lower than normal setting and run a race of 5 or more laps, after 4 or 5 laps you have enough of a lead that your crossing over at the Crossover and its becomes hilarious. Its even more fun with real people - hey what about an event at RD?
Say 30 minutes or last man standing (running) - I know were not about Banger Racing here at RD, but we are about having fun - I might even consider hosting a game one night if we can get enough people to do this - what do you think? A little light crazy relief one night in the serious world of WTCC?!!!

It shows up in game as Dunsfold Aerodrome, not Top Gear. I mention this because of the number of people I have seen posting saying I can't find the Top Gear Test Track in my game, its not worked! LoL ! Also seen posts where people complain the track can't be accurate because they are much faster than the times on Top Gear when Top Gear uses standing and they are crossing the line at speed. I would suggest rolling is better as you don't have to keep stopping every other lap that way.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/race-series-tracks-4/top-gear-testrack-179/

But what about the Figure 8 last man standing race, no one fancy that?!

Oh and morning Marcus n Dan. Don't you ever sleep Marcus? you posted at 4.23am and now your here before 8am and I though I was the mad insomniac of RD!

This topic was only posted less than 12 hours ago (at time of me writing this..so give it chance ;) ).

I'd be up for both, will see lap times i can do. The online figure of 8 trying not to crash into each other at the cross over would be good fun too.

I can also host an event, if needed. I might get a few surprise participants that hold the title
alien.gif

I can also host an event, if needed. I might get a few surprise participants that hold the title
alien.gif
Hi Kennett, I don't have the means to run my own server so if you can host one night so we all are on track together that would be great!. I did read Nick wanting to do a Banger style race on Top Gear track i think that would be really fun too. I think we all could use one night of just crashing into each other.:bang:Oh whoever changed the thread title Thank You. Looks better.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back