Time to go from the R3E staff

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Hi all, as I've said before my time on the staff here is coming to an end and I just wanted to say thanks to all who I've shared track space with over the past few years.
It's great that we have now run our first league here on RD and that I managed to be a part of it.
I would also like to thank the other staff members who have shared the R3E race club duties with me in the past, the wonderful @Lars Hansen, not forgetting @Christian Moreau and @Daniel Trapp.
It's great to see both the game and the club in such good health and I'm sure that with @Ross Garland and @Steve Le Gallez at the helm it will continue to go from strength to strength and I'm looking forward to enjoying some of our incomparable live streams.
It has been a genuine pleasure to have shared time with so many nice people on here, thanks for the support and for being such clean racers.
Regards Kenny

I'm glad I had time to do a few races with you, that was a pleasure! Thanks for all the efforts you've put in the club, and the nice atmosphere you've built up.
And we will miss the “Remember guys, cold tyres and cold brakes!” :thumbsup:
Don't worry: just yesterday evening we had the pleasure of hearing @Steve Le Gallez saying: "Guys, as Kenny would say, remember cold tyres and cold brakes on lap one"! :thumbsup:

Thanks Kenny. All the beer kudo's have been well deserved. :inlove:

tenor.gif

I want to thank you Kenny for all the hard work and effort that you put into making the club a fun environment to join a race. The Raceroom club is what really got me started with online racing and I hugely appreciate everything that yourself and Lars did to get that going. Daniel and I hugely enjoyed working with you! :)

That being said, I think you have a well deserved rest now. :)

See you around!

Many, many thanks for all you've done for the R3E community Kenny! :thumbsup: You've done a grand job in helping make the club what it is today, a fun and friendly place to race. You made my return to sim racing a real pleasure, and my return to the staff smooth and painless. It's been great working with you and I hope that you'll still drop in for a chat with us now and again, as I'm sure we'll all miss your dulcet tones! :inlove:

Take it easy, buddy. :)

I can only echo what's been said above.
Considering that you almost single-handedly took the R3E club from a 3-4 man regular crowd to having to have reserve lists, I think you deserve a break. :)
But do pop in from time to time, if for no other reason than to admonish people. :D
And remind me to buy you a pint if I ever get to Scotland.

The "Legend" that is Sir Kenny Paton !!!!!! (Knighted by the Guernsey crew)
Thanks Kenny, you helped me from my first race in R3E & i still don't understand a word you say :laugh:
Been an absolute pleasure with you helping all of us here, have fun doing whatever you'll do with all this spare time you'll have :)
Cheers mate & please pop in to chat as often as you can :thumbsup:

It has been a genuine pleasure to have shared time with so many nice people on here, thanks for the support and for being such clean racers.
Regards Kenny

Kenny mate, thanks for all your hard work. When there were just a few of us at the start of the club after Kjell and the game was new it was a struggle but we always had great fun and banter in our races. Sometimes I couldn't race for laughing with the group of racers we had. When you were spinning off and I would come past you and say "Hi Kenny" and then spin off myself laughing and swearing and heavy breathing down my mic:redface::D. Really enjoyed those days. You were always very calm and collected. And I also thank you for our little chats we have had. ;)

All the best
Andy :thumbsup:

ps
Merry Christmas Kenny.
8n3sUAF.jpg
8n3sUAF.jpg

Last edited:
What the actual hell @Kenny Paton, you really going through with these, I was thinking it was a phase, some bad races, close to that elusive win and such but come on....
I don't know what these people above are saying, they must be smoked or something, all I can say is that I wish we had custom liveries so I can hashtag #luvKenny4ever

P. S. - Ty for the secret setups

Extremely saddened. I am fairly new to race department and raceroom club when I joined you were my inspiration and mentor in the ways of the club. You took me under your wing without hesitation, it was crowded under there, as you helped so many and helped, you did. I hope that continues in some capacity, one way or another, such knowledge should not go to waste. Which you provide in many forms, just too many to list.
If the staff symbol is to go it should be replaced with something else to represent a legend as yourself. Something that represents your loyalty and undying efforts to make the club races they are today.:)
Thank you Mr Kenny, thank you very much.

Last edited:
Very saddened :cry: ....can you not just be there :)

Your personality and the sound of your voice just makes everythink "feel right"

I can remember my first club race, not so long ago. I was very nervous to say the least, but the sound of your voice alone made me feel at ease. It was you that also that got me first speaking on team speak. I guess because of your age we can go right back to the beginning with the games/sims, I can remember chatting away to you for ages once, after a race.

I can never thank you enough, you have helped me in so many ways.

You are nothing short of a legend and will be surely missed ..please keep in touch :thumbsup:

Good luck Kenny in whatever you do ..and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back