rF2 Thunder USA - 80 min @ Orchard Lake - Fri 23rd May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It's a little annoying. Alone i think it's bearable but with more cars on track the list is bigger.
If i can't solve it I will try to zone out those numbers. :cool:
Let's see if i can endure the 80 minutes. :p

really sorry guys, missis has just informed me that we have no kids tonight and I am taking her out! looking forward to this race as well

That was a very slow finish. :p

Things were pretty good until the last safety car. The game went crazy telling me to follow him, then to follow Aleksi in the end gave me a penalty for lapping everyone under yellow. At least it was funny. :D

The firs minutes were good and stayed in the pack but i destroyed my tires and had to pit sooner than expected. Few minutes later caused the first yellow flag. :whistling: After that thing were less exciting since i was trying to save the tires.

Some more safety car and everyone to the pits when i saw that me and Aleksi had the same pit box :confused: (or at least it seemed that way). So another lap and pit again.

Had a good time and the night/day transition was beautiful to see.;)

Joao, you could push him of YOUR spot. :p
Some tracks have there pitting spots very tide together. I don't think you had to share a pitting spot because there were plenty left. :)

The Camaro did had decent pace to keep up with the vette and its bigger fuel tank could make it very interesting if there was no safety car.

First and second safety-cars went well. The second one was Epic: Every one was shooting in the pit hoping to come out first. But positions remained by an inch.

Third safety-car was bit confusing. But i think it has to do with someone entering the pit backwards. :p

Game rule is: When the leader crosses the finish line the safety car comes out. But as the leader was in the pit box it was very confusing. I just had to wait for Aleksi to claim his position again.

The finish was under yellow. So positions were frozen. It would be great to have 2 more laps after a yellow caution. :rolleyes:

Sunrise was nice. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back