Thrustmaster

• Marcin Wójcik

Krzysiu get logitech. I think its better choice. I have DFP and i very often use big wheel rotation. Clutch you can bind on button or on paddles if you use shifter.

• Jacek Kozlowski

Krzysiek i would alsow go for logitech,about the other wheel i read that it isnt bad but DFGT has 900deg of rotation and Thrustmaster wheel wont last as long as DFGT.On RSC i read that it has problems with paddles.
(kurcze nie tak dawno sprzedawalem 4miesieczna g25 w cenie nowej DFGT troche juz za pozno ale moze tez poszukaj jakiejs lekko uzywanej g25-sa jeszcze lepsze-szczegolnie jesli chodzi o pedaly i wytrymalosc)

For me more important is wheel rotation,clutch i use only for starts but for that You can map a button

Go for the Logitech, I've had lots of problems with my Thrustmaster RGT, Logitech will be allot better build has better steering degree also.

The only thing the Thrustmaster has better is the pedals which are awesome on the RGT, the DFGT pedals aren't the best but the rest makes up for it.

I have an RGT and on the whole am very happy with it. I have had 1 problem with the upshift paddle that seemed to jump 2 gears with 1 click but it fixed itself after about 2 days (mmmmm weird).

The other thing is it is very sensitive, in GTRe i have to have sensitivity down to 30% and wheel lock no higher than 13 degree or it just turns to much. The accelerator peddle seems to go from zero to full to quick also but you get used to that.

I have had this now for 8 months and am just getting used to its little ways, but if the logitech is smoother for accelerate and steering then I will be getting that one next when this falls apart, lol.

Thrustmaster RGT Pro Cluch Edition - Help set

Hello

I had bought this steering wheel Thursday and I would like know what is the set used for the Force Feed Back in the game Race 07/GTR Evolution.

Sorry for my English and thanks

Florian here are mine, I have it quite low as my shoulders are not the best and any higher is to painful to turn.

Hope it helps:yo:

Attachments

• ffb.JPG
    ffb.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 250
Anyone got a Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 wheel?

Just looking for someone who's got this wheel to see if it's worth the money. I'm looking to replace my Microsoft Sidewinder and my budget won't stretch to a G25.

As the G25 is FFMO certified i would suggest to get that one. it has an amazing FFB and it is not that expensive.

Also Logitech has a very very good support, they exchange the wheel without any problems if something happens.

As the G25 is FFMO certified i would suggest to get that one.

I saw the thread for that - I'm OK until 1st April though...:wink2:

it has an amazing FFB and it is not that expensive.

I don't doubt that the G25 is the wheel to get if you have the cash, I've seen lots of recommendations for it, but £175 is way out of my price range. Pretty much any modern wheel with FFB will be a step up from my Sidewinder but I'm willing to spend a bit of cash to get a reasonable wheel, £75 for the F430 seems like it might be a good compromise.

More opinions, please...

Ive been looking at getting a wheel and was looking at the g25, but as you say its £175 but then again it is good quality. Having seen the pics of the F430 it dose look like a good wheel and has got some nice features, at only at £75 i could be tempted to get one, but just a bit worried about quality.

Here's a pic and a review.......:)

[MEDIA] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lwfSUKnmqI[/media] [MEDIA]

Official Ferrari license PC Racing wheel (racing wheel and pedal set)
Wheel mounted 5 Position "manettino" function - for instant car feature adjustment during races: Anti-lock breaking, stability control, driving assist (low/medium/high), traction and control & breaking assist (switch or push button control)
10 accessible digital action buttons
Full Size rubber textured wheel - (28cm/11inch diameter)
2 on wheel, metal sequential gear levers : digital up and down
Choice of manual or automatic configuration
Advanced technology - Metal axle and ball-bearing mechanism for maximum precision, smoothness and robustness, pulley-belt and gears system plus a flexible and ultra-silent return-force mechanism
2 wide, metal, weighted pedals - Break pedal with natural resistance (using magnetic technology)
Weighted base for maximum stability
Vice clamp fixing system
Exclusive "Force" button - Activate or deactivate return to centre during races
Force Feedback with Touchsense technology (under license from "Immersion Corporation") - 4 settings available from 0 to 150%
Requires: Windows XP/Vista 32bit & 64bit, USB port, CD-ROM drive

Attachments

• 8229078x.jpg
    8229078x.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 244
I'm willing to spend a bit of cash to get a reasonable wheel, £75 for the F430 seems like it might be a good compromise.

More opinions, please...

Have to considered theDriving force GT? 900 degrees rotation as with the G25, supported by the profiler software. I think it lacks the clutch pedal but it does have a sequntial shifter. I've seen them sold new for aroun £80 if you can stretch to that.

Just looking for someone who's got this wheel to see if it's worth the money. I'm looking to replace my Microsoft Sidewinder and my budget won't stretch to a G25.

I have a Thrustmaster F430 and feels better than a momo, it has very good FFB and the peddals realy feel like simracing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back