Thrustmaster VG T3PA-PRO 3-Pedal Add-On Set revealed

t3papro-3.jpg

Thrustmaster is continuing to add to its racing product ecosystem with the launch of the stand-alone version of its high-end 100% metal, 3-pedal pedal set: the Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO.

Following reports of sales in Hong Kong and user manuals popping up on their support site, Thrustmaster has released its newest addition to the racing product ecosystem. Wait a minute, aren't they....

Yes, you have seen these pedals before; essentially a stand-alone version of the pedal set you will find bundled with the current T500RS package with only differences being the colour of the Thrustmaster logo on the pedal faces and the inclusion of the popular conical brake mod already found with the standard T3PA set. Everything else looks to be unchanged, with their 100% metal construction, and metal footrest with non-slip grating and can be inverted to the GT or rally style configuration.

Compatible with all current Thrustmaster T-Series wheels including the T300 RS / T300 Ferrari GTE, T500 RS / Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500, and TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition. Unfortunately they can not be used as a stand-alone device via USB, which considering they are a 'stand-alone' pedal set, this is rather disappointing.

Suggested retail price:
  • UK - £149.99
  • US - $149.99
  • EUR - €169.99
I think these prices are fair considering the quality of these pedals; I have seen second hand sets sell on online auction sites for north of £200. These pedals now give T300RS and TX owners the chance to add a quality pedal set to their set up as the standard pedals bundled with these wheels, although adequate leave a lot to be desired.

You can purchase your Thrustmaster VG T3PA-PRO 3-Pedal Add-On Set online and RaceDepartment will do a full product review as soon as the set arrives.

t3papro-2.jpg t3papro-3.jpg t3papro_zoom (2).jpg

Last edited:
i always thought most racing fans where more interlectual but what im seeing here is like we are back in the 1700s.
on the other hand i cant expect everyone who likes racing to be a serious racing enthousiast.
If you guys are the people who like nascar and have no bigger dreams than to visit an american nascar race and getting drunk whilst and dont know anything about racing or appearantly live with a short mind that isnt able to addapt to a different person his or her perspective then i just wanna say hf watching nascar! Like there is only 1 truth and that is the truth that trustmaster is the most reliable product in the universe. Maybe if you drove it for almost 2 years but instead you should have raced. Thrustmaster quality is worse than electricity in italian made cars and some guys here have sucky arguments

Upvote 0
i always thought most racing fans where more interlectual but what im seeing here is like we are back in the 1700s.
on the other hand i cant expect everyone who likes racing to be a serious racing enthousiast.
If you guys are the people who like nascar and have no bigger dreams than to visit an american nascar race and getting drunk whilst and dont know anything about racing or appearantly live with a short mind that isnt able to addapt to a different person his or her perspective then i just wanna say hf watching nascar! Like there is only 1 truth and that is the truth that trustmaster is the most reliable product in the universe. Maybe if you drove it for almost 2 years but instead you should have raced. Thrustmaster quality is worse than electricity in italian made cars and some guys here have sucky arguments

Between your spelling, grammar and using words like "sucky", you are one of the most "interlectual" people on this forum that I've encountered so I tip my hat to you sir.

Upvote 0
i cba with people who use messy grammar as a point in a discussion, if that is really the best you have then you made me realise i wasted a lot of time giving me opinion on this matter. I thought you guys where serious racing loving blokes. My bad. Good day gentlemen

Upvote 0
I'm just happy I'm not you. But you'll still be on forums 14 years from now, God willing.
well i hope you are dude for the next 50 years i give you :p dont take my trol the wrong way but i seriously disliked it when "you guys" decided my critisism towards thrustmaster was rediculous. I wish it were otherwise but thrustmaster in my opinion is just shitty in terms of quality. Their concepts are amazing which is why i chosed to spent so much money on them but it seems i was just unlucky if i see how dedicated you guys are towards their products and dont know anything about malfunctions. All their wheels in europe are made in france i mean cant we just blame france? :D

Upvote 0
When did anyone suggest your opinions were invalid Chris?? The issue is you see your opinion as the only one. lol. As i said with my first comment everyone has their own experience with products. Yours is not the only one. lol. If you think fanatec have an impressive record as far as customer service and product reliability goes then i suggest you use google.You wont have to look very far. Thrustmaster may well have awful customer service too, so far i have been fortunate enough to not use it.lol.

Upvote 0
Anyway, I am not here to insult several nationalities while using poor grammar and tying up a thread that was intended for a discussion about a new product.;)

What I intend to do is make a small observation that I hope brings the conversation back to the real topic.:)

These new pedals interest me because, while most of my sim racing is on the PC, I still have several good sim racing friends who will be running pCars on consoles. I am also hearing that these pedals have a really high resolution level even though they are connected through the wheel. The bonus there is better throttle response and the freeing up of a USB connection. What do you guys think?

I don't need to hear any more about quality issues. I'll take my chances, thanks.

Upvote 0
Anyway, I am not here to insult several nationalities while using poor grammar and tying up a thread that was intended for a discussion about a new product.;)

What I intend to do is make a small observation that I hope brings the conversation back to the real topic.:)

These new pedals interest me because, while most of my sim racing is on the PC, I still have several good sim racing friends who will be running pCars on consoles. I am also hearing that these pedals have a really high resolution level even though they are connected through the wheel. The bonus there is better throttle response and the freeing up of a USB connection. What do you guys think?

I don't need to hear any more about quality issues. I'll take my chances, thanks.
I am in the process of testing these in both F1 and GT positions before eventually posting a full review. So far they have impressed, especially the brake with the conical mod.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back