• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Thrustmaster TX

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by oldgamergazza, Apr 19, 2017.

1. oldgamergazza

oldgamergazza

Ratings:
    +1
    Does anyone have a setup that feels good?
    I just can not get a setup that is anywhere near feeling good, it just feels vague and unresponsive:(

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +789
    On the Steam workshop there are some FFB profiles for T300 an TX, download try them out. They will show in FFB settings in game

3. karik134

karik134

Ratings:
    +9
    My settings with T300

Control panel
    - Overall gain 65%
    - Constant 100%
    - Periodic 100%
    - Damper 100%
    - Spring 100%
    - Centering spring OFF
    - Allow game to make changes: checked
    Rotation: put 900 degrees if u want to use changing degrees aka soft lock rotations in the game

In the game
    Advanced wheel settings:
    First of all do the calibration of the wheel and pedals correctly in this menu (scroll down to see calibration entry)

- Steering: saturation 100%, linearity 0
    - Throttle: saturation 100% deadzone 0%
    - Brake: saturation 100%, deadzone 0%
    - Clutch: deadzone 0%, saturation 80% (I use lowered saturation just to reduce amount of miss-shifts from happening)

- Soft Lock: ON (changes rotation depending the car use (with 900degree wheel: 900(multiple)/810(one car)/720(multiple)/540(multiple cars), only exception I make to soft lock degrees is 2000s: Subaru 2001 which I drive with 540dor (+paddle shifters) because Richard Burns had 540dor in 2001.
    - Steering Center: ON (look down vibration&feedback part for more info)

Vibration & feedback menu:
    - self aligning torque 55
    - wheel friction: 1
    - tyre friction: 1
    - suspension 65
    - tyre slip 60
    - collision 100 (if u crash a lot u might want to put this lower or to 0)
    - soft lock 150 (to stop the wheel at certain point with changing dor, needs to be enabled in the advanced wheel settings menu to work)
    - steering center 50 (doesn't affect ffb when car is moving, this only centers the wheel at start and after a reset, needs to enabled in the advanced wheel settings menu to work)