• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

thrustmaster tx not recognized

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Kurupt CDN, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,278
    Hi all,
    I've encountered an issue with my thrustmaster tx today I was running some laps in gsc and everything was working. I exited than returned and now my pc is not even recognizing the tx in the control panel?
    I've unplugged it and it fires up all the lites are on then I hear the windows chime and it disconnects while calibrating. Any suggestions to what might be going on?

Cheers

2. Blkout

Blkout

Ratings:
    +584
  3. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,278
    thanks for the info, it looks to be the cord....i fiddled with it and got it working, windows was also deactivating it which i adjusted in the windows power management. Also gonna grab a new cord.

Cheers

4. Blkout

Blkout

Ratings:
    +584
    Good to hear. My TX break-away cable feels loose on the USB connector. It doesn't take much pressure to move it a little and it loses connection in the USB port. I think the stock break-away cable is garbage since the USB connector is pretty loose. I've been meaning to replace mine with a new one too in hopes of getting one that fits a bit more snug in the USB port but haven't done it yet.