Thrustmaster tx ffb

I can feel vibrations, bumps, curbs and all other ffb effects but the wheel is completely light and has no resistance when turning....the only way I can fix this is by turning spring to 100% in the thrustmaster profile.
Is this normal or anyone have a possible fix for this?
I downloaded the ATS demo and it's the same.

Cheers

So do Logitech owners get tyre FFB in ETS 2 or are they in the same boat as Thrustmaster owners? Just wondering as am pondering buying a wheel, mostly for RaceRoom Racing Experience, but I also play a lot of ETS 2 and was think of getting the Thrustmaster TX package with the leather rim and T3PA pedals, or else a Logitech G920 or even G27...

So do Logitech owners get tyre FFB in ETS 2 or are they in the same boat as Thrustmaster owners? Just wondering as am pondering buying a wheel, mostly for RaceRoom Racing Experience, but I also play a lot of ETS 2 and was think of getting the Thrustmaster TX package with the leather rim and T3PA pedals, or else a Logitech G920 or even G27...

According to the author of the FFB plugin, he said there are only real vibrations from actual tire and road collisions, thanks to the telemetry SDK. I don't know if that means he got tire FFB working but I can't tried it out since I don't know why, my G29 suddenly refuses to work with the plugin after a few months of not using it (since I got the T300RS). I wasn't the only one though, can't do anything about it since the author can't seem to bother with an issue only reported by 2 people or it could just be me that's not satisfied by how terrible the G29's FFB is.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back