Thrustmaster Tx base internal mounting plates

Hi, I have a second hand broke Tx that I bought cheap for spares for my own Tx but it was an easy fault to fix and its working fine now but the previous owner had a "go" at fixing it and forgot to remount the two internal steel mounting plates that are used to secure the wheelbase to a sim rig.

One of the steel plates was loose inside the wheelbase and the other is missing altogether, so Im here to ask if anyone here has a dead Tx that they could salvage this part from? I am willing to pay for it and the postage as well, I need one mounting plate and two screws to secure both plates.
heres a picture of the parts.
ThrustmasterTxBaseInternal1.jpg

Apologies if this is breaking any forum rules but I could not find anything forbidding this kind of request. I did try Thrustmaster support direct but they do not stock these sort of parts at all.
In case you are wondering no Im not trying to be greedy having two Tx`s, I recently won custody of my son and this is a surprise replacement for his old logitech DFGT so it will be a nice upgrade for him, plus I have the added bonus that he can no longer blame the equipment when I beat him :D
Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back