Sell THRUSTMASTER TSPC BASE & RIM (£250)

To all who have posted to this ad for the wheel and bases.
The OP was on this site Sunday October 20
If you click on the OP name in the first post and go to his profile page it will show you when they were on this site last.

Hey all,

Just wanted to reach out and say 2 things;

1. Firstly a massive thank you for your patience on this - I've got a lot on with work at the moment which means between travel and the hours working, I've very little time to respond.

2. To those who are interested - please be assured that by December I expect to be back on top of things, so i'll work my way through my DM's based on who contacted first and give everyone a fair chance to reach out - shipping times usually mean that it's with you in under a week so plenty of time for a Christmas order.

Again, a massive sorry for the slow response, but I will be back soon I promise :inlove:

Hi All!

I've currently got some excess stock through work which I'm selling as we need to clear space.

For Sale are 50 (yes fifty) individual Thrustmaster TSPC bases & RIMS (although if you wish to purchase multiple you can!)

- These sets, much like the pedals, have been used in the Formula One Fanzones at each of the Grand Prix over the past 2 years.

- The "Bases are at various levels of cosmetic wear and tear (as the photos show) and you will be given photos of the bases prior to purchase to make sure you're happy.
- All the bases are tested prior to shipping (with videos to evidence) and include the Power brick (and KETTLE LEAD/USB CABLE if you request)
- Shipping is Next Day Delivery to UK mainland or 48 Hour to Europe.
-
At a great price of £250, the rim itself can sell for £100 GBP.
- FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS SEEN"

If you have any questions, please let me know. All sets are at a great price of £250, so even if you decide to sell them on then you'll probably turn a profit. Obviously, some of these are a bit tired looking but are all working at the time of shipping. Due to their usage over 2 years, they are out of warranty.

View attachment 299479 View attachment 299481 View attachment 299482 View attachment 299483
any spare wheels for sale i got one tspc with a few months ago would like to say thanks, great wheel working beautifully fine and strong as it should, compliments aside, when i got my wheel for financial issues earlier i opted for no rim option as id usa my ferrari 599 and save a few quid, i regret now because im sick of my rim.
any wheels no base for sale? im looking for maybe even that formula or a rally one, whatever sth different than mine any bargains for my tspc base? i gotta get a new rim.

Thanks a mill.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back