1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster TH500RS and TH8 Shifter Windows 8 Help

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Majnu, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Hi

Just got this wheel and installed the drivers for it from the manufacturers website for the wheel and shifter. However, I cannot find any software utlility to calibrate the wheel and shifter.

For the shifter I did find a utility but when I double click on it, it does nothing as shown in the pic below

Please Help.
  2. I got the shifter to work and it's now calibrated, but I am still having trouble finding the software for the wheel.
  3. One last thing does it have a profiler like with the G27? As I like to set individual settings for specific games?
  4. Unfortunately no individual profiles for games. Hope TM will add this feature in the future.
  5. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

The one glaring omission from the TM software is the lack of a Profiler, as Jebus says maybe something they will add.
  6. There is a beta tool at gtplanet for different game profiles.
  7. Thanks for the replies. :)
    I'll check that tool out. Is it normal for the fans on the wheel to make a noise? My G27 never made any at all (probably never had one a fan in there lol)

edit - can't seem to find that p[rofiler. do you have a link?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I've still not heard back from the person who made the configuration profiler. I sent him a PM ages ago:(
  9. does anyone have the program that they can upload somewhere?
  10. I asked the maker for an upload here, I won't do it without his permission.
  11. Hopefully he will reply to either of us, but thanks for getting in contact with him. It's so annoying as I'm playing 3 different racing games and have to update the control panel every time.
  12. Manju,

Sorry for the delayed response. I don't know how I missed your message. I have sent you a PM here with the info. I have a few small updates to make and then I will release it as a public beta.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Thanks mate, it's working well so far. But I will need to give it a thorough test with a few games. :)
  14. helpful thread, about to upgrade to Win 8, even though the official site doesn't have any "works with win8" on their driver/firmware page glad there is a TH500 user that has been able to work it with the Win8 OS.

thanks for the heads up!