1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Thrustmaster T500rs, not working(pc)

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Martin Larsen, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Martin Larsen

Martin Larsen

Ratings:
    +148
    Hi, I was playing Race 07 and the wheel workd fine for 2-3laps, than suddently it just disconnected and won't connect to the PC again. I tried change USB port and all but nothing. I tried to reconnect the power cable to, but there is a blue light on the power cable so that should not be the problem. And also tried to reinstall the thrustmaster drivers, but nothing works...

Anyone know what I can do?...

2. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

Ratings:
    +232
    If you find it is completely dead I have a T500 here which is in perfect working order, BUT, several parts like the shifter paddle system has been removed to make a custom TX setup, I could sell you it really cheap to make something which works again ?

I take it you have tried to see if the wheel works in Windows Device Manager/Game Controller setting program etc ? or another game maybe ? I am guessing so.....

3. Martin Larsen

Martin Larsen

Ratings:
    +148
    It works now.. After I had tried EVERYTHING I had almost given up, but than I saw the problem. One of the wire thingy(dont know how to say it in english...) was bad, but...nothing duck tape cant fix :p

• Like Like x 1