1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Thrustmaster T500rs, not working(pc)

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Martin Larsen, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Hi, I was playing Race 07 and the wheel workd fine for 2-3laps, than suddently it just disconnected and won't connect to the PC again. I tried change USB port and all but nothing. I tried to reconnect the power cable to, but there is a blue light on the power cable so that should not be the problem. And also tried to reinstall the thrustmaster drivers, but nothing works...

Anyone know what I can do?...

2. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

If you find it is completely dead I have a T500 here which is in perfect working order, BUT, several parts like the shifter paddle system has been removed to make a custom TX setup, I could sell you it really cheap to make something which works again ?

I take it you have tried to see if the wheel works in Windows Device Manager/Game Controller setting program etc ? or another game maybe ? I am guessing so.....

3. It works now.. After I had tried EVERYTHING I had almost given up, but than I saw the problem. One of the wire thingy(dont know how to say it in english...) was bad, but...nothing duck tape cant fix :p

• Like Like x 1