• This Website Is Not For Sale
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Discuss and enjoy the 2017 Formula One Australian Grand Prix (Live Blog) Click here.

Thrustmaster T500RS Auto-Calibration Problem!

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Vladimir032, Feb 5, 2015.

1. A

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium

The only thing I can suggest is re-installing the drivers or perhaps rolling back Windows to a time when everything worked ok just to rule out if another installed program is causing a probem, but you might be unlucky and need to return it, I have had mine about 6 months and it has never done that.

3. A

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  4. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium

I think you need to return it Vladimir, a pain I know but what else can you do.

5. You can try their customer support. I've used them twice with mine and they were very helpful.

6. A

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I would call them. I sent emails first but got bored waiting for a response and ended up calling them both times. They were pretty good on the phone and after a few tests sent out some new parts when one of my paddle shifters stopped working.

8. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium

Did your ever get this sorted?
    I had a problem just like this once and found a gaming keyboard was causing a conflict and sending the wheel nuts, just like in your video.
    Just a thought