• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Thrustmaster T500 RS - profiles for each game?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by RobertLidstroem, May 26, 2014.

1. RobertLidstroem

RobertLidstroem

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi!

I'm playing 4 games at the moment, F1 2013, Assetto Corsa, Simbin-pack (Pride & Glory mostly) and rFactor 2.

Now my old logitech wheel had this smart thing called profiles where you could set specific settings to each game. So if i was running F1, i'd decrease the wheel-turn-ratio to 200-250 degrees, etc etc.

Is Thrustmaster telling me they don't have any of that?? The controlpanel is quite useless, yes i know i can adjust the turning of the wheel in it, but thats the general setting.

So, when driving F1 I want 230 degrees, when i play simbin or assettto corsa i want 900 something like a normal car. How do i do this? Don't tell me i actually have to set the degrees when starting a specific game EVERY time?

Any helpful hints?

//Rob

2. Jari Vinnari

Jari Vinnari

Ratings:
    +923
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Peter

Peter
    who cares Premium

Ratings:
    +667
    It's very useful
    Just make different profiles and only need to enable the game settings.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anestis

Anestis

Ratings:
    +62
    Another option is to use on-the-fly degrees of rotation adjustment, but I prefer the above app to adjust the forces also.

If you press the "mode" button and "Left or Right" on the d-pad it cycle from 270 to 1080 degrees. It has 270, 540, 900, and 1080

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lars Bargmann

Lars Bargmann

Ratings:
    +29
    I made this a long way back :
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2cw85bker609d4/T500ProfileManager.exe

There are tons of stuff not finished, but the basics work.
    You can create profiles for your games (pointing to the executable exe-file) and they will be applied automatically.

I *think* this is 64-bit only; can't check right now...

Never got around to finishing it, or "releasing" it, but if there's enough interest I will take another look at it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RobertLidstroem

RobertLidstroem

Ratings:
    +4
    Hey, thanks a million! I will give this a go for sure! I use 64bit anyhow :D

What i don't understand is why Thrustmaster is so dumb that they don't make their own!? Do they seriously think race-simmers only race one game forever?

I play rallygames, f1, games, sim-games (ie assetto corsa), trucksims etc etc...

7. Fabri

Fabri

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree with You. Incredibile that a old weel logitech have this software, And a new modern weel have Not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Shenmue_X

Shenmue_X

Ratings:
    +58
    Still no T300 profiler ?

• Agree Agree x 1