F1 2010 thrustmaster rgt force feedback clutch edition

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I have/had/killed the wheel. Don't buy one. If you have bought one, set your FFB to 150%, have a crash, then send it back faulty, ask for your money back, and buy something else. Anything will do as long as it does not have Thrustmaster written on it :)

Honestly, it takes 1 week @ 10% FFB strength for the bevel gear mount on the front panel to snap, 100 paddle flicks and the tin on the end of the paddle will have bent too far out of reach, 100 gear shifts and the stick will come away from it's housing, move it more than 10 times and the wires remove themselves from the main board. I'm on my third, and given up hope, I'm now building my own :D

I have it since october last year and it works fine but for the clamp screw... it has worn out several times and got it replaced by Thrustmaster 4 times. But it still wears out in less than one month. The gas pedal has broken also. Otherwise, FFB works pretty nicely. Not quite happy with this wheel, but for less than 80€, it´s what you get. Still saving money to get a G27.

I got this wheel :)

I figure out this but still i wanna look for it to handle better advanced wheel settings ---> 3% 33 % 50 % 0 % 56 % 0% 90%

1004004006538549.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back