1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster Rally GT Force Pro Feedback Clutch and wondering..

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Reefer, Oct 10, 2010.

1. How you all can drive that fast :confused:

1 st of all i'd like to say i love these forums. They are really helpfull to me and make me like the game alot more.

So, the enthousiast that i am i thought i'd buy myself a nice racing wheel to add to my pc gaming collection.( even though it is 2nd hand) I gave myself this 1:
    Thrustmaster Rally GT Force Pro Feedback Clutch

The settings i use for them are from another part in this forum http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/38736-logitech-g25-settings.html

And i must admit to all of you setting amazing lap times,. i am really a nooooob... ;-)
    Not even while auto gear and traction ctrl on full i can reach your times. So i am really scared about switching off all help functions.

At the moment i started in career mode with the lotus. The fastest lap i make in Bahrein is 2.02.45 that put me in 13th position. And as said before , i am using traction control and auto gear shifting And way pointing in corners. Rules i did on Real.

Maybe some1 else got the same steering wheel and got some amazing options to set my wheel right , or maybe 1 of you have some tips for me to learn driving :tongue: For now ofc. i wil do my best again and again to try with alot of patience to become a better driver...

(So scared to use gears... )
  2. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Without spending to much on your specifiek wheel setting all i can tell you is...
    Take your time to get to know the wheel. When i bought my firts one many many years ago i though i should be fast now!! Tbh in my case it took some time to get used to a wheel, crappy as my first wheel was... after a few weeks i got used to it and smashing my previous PB's.

There is no magic setting that makes you seconds faster imo*

Give it some time and dont give up a wheel rules any other controller imo.

*if wrong please eleborate me
  3. Yeah i am def gonna practice alot with the wheel. Also wanne play Dirt 2 with the wheel., so that will be fun aswell.