1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Throttle Sensitivity Question

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Blkout, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Does anyone know how to adjust the throttle sensitivity? Maybe I've never noticed it before but driving the C7R, I noticed even when I press the pedal 1/4 of the way, the engine bounces off the rev limiter which shouldn't happen until almost full throttle. I didn't see a way to adjust it in the AC control settings. Certainly this has to affect my driving since I have almost no range of travel or sensitivity.

Any help here would be appreciated.

2. After you connect your wheel on usb/power, press and release the pedals a few times. This is to calibrate them. Otherwise they work like a switch, and not analog. You can check in game controls page for the pedals axis slider, if it loads progressively then are calibrated.

3. I appreciate you taking the time to reply and and what you recommened is always a good start for anyone unfamiliar with setting up a wheel and pedals but my pedals work fine, I know how to calibrate my pedals and even when I watch the axis slider in the AC controls, its linear with my pedal travel but when I drive the C7R, the pedal is extremely sensitive. Upon further inspection, it appears to be an issue with the C7R itself, many other cars I tried don't have this issue.

You can see what I'm talking about if you start a race with the C7R and then while you're waiting for the race to start, press the throttle, even at 1/4 throttle or less, the engine revs and start bouncing off the rev limiter. Other cars don't do that in AC so I guess I'll have to wait for Kunos to patch it.

4. Hello, good you mentioned this @Blkout.
    Had exactly the same problem with the Corvette, felt a bit you lose power.
    Definetaly don't depends on wheel calibration because all other cars have a smooth transmission.

5. I reported it as an issue on the official AC forums so hopefully Kunos will look into it. I tested many other cars and they don't have this issue so it seems to be C7R specific.

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Blip ! The Throttle Premium Member

under the the throttle slider in main controls you have 2 white sliders move the first which in your case should be at 0 zero , move it forward to 8-10 % = less sensitive throttle or just find the % that fits you

7. I'll give that a try and report back.

8. Resolved!

Here's a strange resolution, per Stig's suggestion, I lowered the axis slider to 0% which actually made the throttle completely unresponsive as I suppose it should, but in some games it still works at 0% its just less sensitive, so I adjusted the slider back to 100% again and now the throttle is working fine, the C7R isn't bouncing off the rev limiter when I barely touch the throttle.

• Like Like x 1