• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Throttle Sensitivity Help

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by zoranzoki, May 6, 2017.

1. zoranzoki

zoranzoki

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello!

I play F1 on joystick/pad and I want to know - can I somehow set Throttle sensitivity to lower somehow? I tried messing with in game settings steerzones and all that but I felt no difference. I play with no assists.
    I have mayor problems with tyre wear and sliding and I am loosing a lot of seconds because of that. No setup in the world will help, I tried any setup, because whenever I press throttle in goes at full power like I step on gas all the way and wheels spin. I realize that tyre wear is probably scrypted but I loose valuable seconds because of wheel spin and that bugs me and I just can't compete on Legend like this.
    For example, at start, when I press throttle I got a lot of wheel spin and it worse my start speed and plus wear my tyres. Another example would be when I go out of slow corner and start speeding it is not smooth because when I press throttle it goes full power and I get wheel spin. Anyway, You get what my problem is. So, do anyone know of a mod or some settings in game or something that can help me with this?
    I searched everywhere on net for this subject but I got nothing, only for wheel drivers, but nothing for pad.
    Thank You in advance and sorry for such a long post and my bad English :D Cheers from Serbia!

Last edited: May 6, 2017