F1 2015 Thoughts on 2015

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
so a few weeks in , what's the thoughts of F1 2015 PC, shall I get it, waited to see the feelings.

Will only be using offline, not leagues, so Ai important to me. Graphics look awesome,
Physics ?

Nick.

My biggest problem is my wheel. I just think that the interface with wheels in this game is flawed and prone to bugs. Never had so much set up difficulty on previous games. PC/G27. If they could fix their bugs and polish some features (damage modelling for one), the potential is there for a pretty decent F1 2015.

Edit: Maybe should have mentioned AI good but need's some aspects of aggressions tweaked out.

its the most broken f1 game so far from codemasters.lots ov bugs mainly for steering wheels.lots of people gettig mega deadzoe problems,myself is the wheel weight being non existant its like my wheel is floating on air.graphics are ok but cud be better but for sure they are a improvement ov previous f1 games.ai can be veri aggresive at time but still a improvement again

I have had all Codies F1 releases and although I really like this game overall I agree with Baz that it is the buggiest one they have released. So many problems (and obvious ones at that) that I just don't know how they get through. It's not spoiling my enjoyment so far but some of the bugs and glitches really need fixing to get the most out of it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back