This site is so slow .

Msportdan

@Simberia
what is with this site lately, totally frustrating and slow.

I have fibre and all other sites load up instantly, doing stuff on this site, writing messages scrolling etc is bad.. whats wrong?

upload_2015-10-15_21-44-3.png

867 millisecond load time here. With a 200ms ping to Europe and 4(3.5)Mb/s line.

Fine for me too when I'm logged in. Load times are significantly longer with adblock disabled for me too (or when I'm logged out, rather).

If it's not the ads it may just be how your ISP is routing traffic from RD to you, which isn't something we can change sadly.

Tom

But that's just the response time, nothing to do with problems with scrolling etc.

EDIT: Logged out, I don't get any scrolling issues, but when I am on a public network (on the train atm), I see that the ads loads very slowly compared to the rest of the site.

it doesn't make the site great to use imo
Never had problems here. But paying the very small annual membership to premium has always got rid of the ads for me. It's worth contributing.;) Just 0.027 cents per day at the moment. You can't go into a shop a buy something for so little. It's a no brainer. :cool:
You are contributing to the race servers, the downloads, everything. If you like it here, get your hands into your pockets and stop moaning about ads or slowdowns caused by them.

Infact, for 10 euro's a year this place is a steal. If I had my way it would be members only.

Last edited:
Never had problems here. But paying the very small annual membership to premium has always got rid of the ads for me. It's worth contributing.;) Just 0.027 cents per day at the moment. You can't go into a shop a buy something for so little. It's a no brainer. :cool:
You are contributing to the race servers, the downloads, everything. If you like it here, get your hands into your pockets and stop moaning about ads or slowdowns caused by them.

Infact, for 10 euro's a year this place is a steal. If I had my way it would be members only.

I agree. I usually lurk around, get the feel of the place and if the members are helpful I usually go premium. btw its not the adds slowing it down I don't think.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back