• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

This is why I commentate

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Jack Nicholls, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Jack Nicholls

Jack Nicholls

Ratings:
    +3
    And dont race! :wink:

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,538
    Is that you driving? Pretty cool experience me thinks... :)

3. Sugalean

Sugalean

Ratings:
    +0
    Soooo jealous Jack. I'd probably would kill the engine a few times myself and would need training wheels to get around just once.

TY for the ROC cast today. Great job and and a ton of fun. Hope I didn't dominate the chat room too much. I really got into those races and was at the edge of my seat the whole time. I did notice some ppl from other race clubs came in and had snide remarks. Mark it up for jealousy I guess.

Was wondering if the races are casted on JTV during season at that site. Will be looking for them in future. Just wish I had stumbled across this earlier. You guys just won a new fan over. Its like watching real races.

Once again ty for a great cast and keep up the wonderful work.

4. Mikko Puumalainen

Mikko Puumalainen

Ratings:
    +312
    Were you thinking of what the commentators would say while going around the track? :)

Cool stuff, btw I seem to remember you being a really tall guy, like +190cm, did you have any issues with meeting the safety requirements for the rollover bar?