1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

This is my pet do you have one

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bob Sinclair, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Yo guys and girls

I have a good m8 right here that wants to say Hi
    His name is Alfie.
    Had him now for a year and a bit
    We rescued him and his my best pal

all the best

boom

Attached Files:

2. He's a wee cracker, Staffie cross I think, is'nt he?....bottom left picture is so cute, I have a Rottie called Jezz and she is my best friend, I love her to bits, I'll try 'n' get a few pics of her up at some point.

3. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Nice pet Bob.
    And this is my best friend. His name is Pantera but sometimes i call him Lord Vader. And i love him.

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Here is my dog at 8 weeks through to 10 months and my cat who is about 2 years old

6. The Iguana is now almost 3 years old,
    and the Geochelone Carbonaria's are almost one year.

Attached Files:

7. wow some nice pets

nice one guys

boom

8. Here's my little monsters...

Attached Files:

9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

I have a Rottweiler, but no pics. Everyone is scared of him but he's wetter than 10 wet things.

10. Here is my puppy max
    [​IMG]

11. My sisters dog that we are looking after due to her not knowing what shes doing has just had 6 Georgous staffy puppies. Mum and dad both fully registered and these are smart little things. But they dont like trainers. They are for sale if anyones interested but only going to give them to a good home. Thats why no chavs from round here are getting them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

I'd love to take a pup on again but we have enough on keeping the Rottie entertained. wouldn't really be fair.

13. OMG Adam! They are just to sweet! Had a dog for 17 years (from when i was 4 until i was 21) so i grew up with it. Now seeing all those pictures makes me want to get one again.... But how much i love dogs, i can't take one now. I am not at home enough and don't live that big, so have to change that...:laugh2:
    @All: Nice pics!

14. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Adam can i have one please???? :love:

I only have pets during the summer :D

[​IMG]

15. I’m unfortunately allergic to cat and dog hair so have to make do with a couple of parrots. But they are also very entertaining :)

Attached Files:

16. You can have them all after what they just did to my socks.

17. I have four cats! Kormi (she's 8 years old), Tarkabarka (she's 7,5 years old), Szilveszter (he's 2 years old), and the fourth is a red one, Zsömike, he is the brother of Szilveszter, I'll bring a picture of him later

Attached Files:

18. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Yes i have these guys too. They are really hard command tough.But at least you don't need to feed them :D

19. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

:good: Rott's are lovely dogs, mate.

I had a really big Labrador that was like that, and he was best mates with my mate's (also huge) boxer, which was also a dopey fecker.

There's nothing better than a big, strong, potentially fierce dog that's as soppy as anything.

20. Take a look at my beast again, he's like that but more like a human tbh, he normally chases Rotties off if he sees them though :D , Don't want to upset him either ( 60kg + ) :(

They never seen a lead either :good: ( Well trained )