• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

This is more aimed at ALL F1 games, those by Codemasters, and those that are not

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by IDGam3r, Feb 2, 2017.

1. IDGam3r

IDGam3r

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok, so I wanna sort of get a few things clear so, I wanna start by stating that I have always and will always have a blood hate towards Hamilton, the only good thing about Hamilton is in the F1 games he is in, he provides me with enough of a challenge and motivation I need to do my 100% every race.

Next, I hate rainy weather, my strategy always suffers when it rains as my strategy(and style of driving) is very aggressive, so I prefer to push the car to its limits, so whenever it rains I am always forced to be much more cautious and wary which is a strategy I despise.

Next, my weakest track would have to be Monaco, not so much because I keep crashing or hitting other cars, but because much like rainy weather, I am forced to not be so aggressive in my driving style and strategy, I prefer tracks like Monza where I can push the car to its breaking point and I get the opportunity to squeeze as much speed out of the car as I can.

I like team Scuderia Ferrari, mostly because as I was growing up Ferrari was winning races in 1st place, and on top of that I like Michael Schumacher because he was the one in 1st place, I do have respect to 90% of the drivers(i just have no respect for Lewis Hamilton).

I haven't done much in the way of online races, mostly because most of my friends are not big into F1, I would love to make some F1 friends that I can race and somewhat be competitive against, as nothing get my adrenaline pumping faster than when I got someone who is trying to beat me, because when my adrenaline is raging, that's when i seem to push the car, and in some cases my driving style

If you want to see my driving style in action, check this video out:

Please let me know what you think

http://www.racedepartment.com/media/videos/that-was-fun-i-want-to-do-more-f1-2015-at-sochi.23832/

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,146
  3. IDGam3r

IDGam3r

Ratings:
    +3
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing