This is for your Hardware. Sim Button Labels.

Sim Labels  1.jpg
Sim Labels 2 (1).jpg
Sim Labels 2 (2).jpg
Sim Labels 4.jpg
Sim Labels 5.jpg
I had a bunch of guys ask me about my sim wheel labels and where I got them. I have a small plotter for my helmet painting business for making masks and lettering. Well that morphed into more colorful selections and a simple peel and stick solution. This is the first sheet and are available, just pm me. I hope I'm not violating any forum rules, but a lot of sim racers have asked me for these so I designed them and had them professionally printed on High Performance vinyl.

Sorry for the long lead time on my labels. I have made some changes, but had to compromise on a few. These are intended for the casual sim racer, and need to fill the needs that are common from feedback.

I will have the labels by the weeks end 11/08/19. Let me know if you are still interested, I will ship them beginning next week.

Each sheet comes in your choice of either White or Yellow letters on black back ground (see attached sample. There are enough labels on one sheet to do 2 wheels and some for a button box. Each sheet is 8.5”x 5.5” and cost $30 USD plus including shipping, there is an additional $5 USD shipping internationally.

I accept PayPal at jim.culora@gmail.com be careful to spell this correctly.

Kindest Regards,
Jim Culora

Upvote 0
ALL, I AM NO LONGER MAKING THESE READ THE THREAD!!!! SORRY IF YOU WERE LATE TO THE PARTY, BUT THERE IS NOT ENOUGH DEMAND TO JUSTIFY MY EXPENSE.

HAVE TO ORDER WAY MORE THAN I CAN SELL. I TRIED, BUT BECAUSE OTHERS WERE BEING PICKY AND STARTED ASKING "CAN YOU MAKE SOME THIS WAY THAT WAY?"

THANKS FOR THOSE WHO JUMPED ON AND PURCHASED SOME AND APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea