• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

This is for your Hardware. Sim Button Labels.

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Nunzio, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Nunzio

Nunzio

Ratings:
    +6
    Sim Labels  1.jpg Sim Labels 2 (1).jpg Sim Labels 2 (2).jpg Sim Labels 4.jpg Sim Labels 5.jpg I had a bunch of guys ask me about my sim wheel labels and where I got them. I have a small plotter for my helmet painting business for making masks and lettering. Well that morphed into more colorful selections and a simple peel and stick solution. This is the first sheet and are available, just pm me. I hope I'm not violating any forum rules, but a lot of sim racers have asked me for these so I designed them and had them professionally printed on High Performance vinyl.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 3
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,823
    Really nice work, who doesn't love stickers.. :)

3. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,629
    Wish I would have known last week, I literally just bought a label maker and put labels on my BMW rim last night. It's functional but doesn't look nearly as nice as your stickers. Nice work mate. :thumbsup:

4. Nunzio

Nunzio

Ratings:
    +6
    You can still get a set of these if you like?

5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,629
    I already spent enough money on the label maker, I feel I'm obligated to use what I have. :) Thanks though, and nice work. Out of curiosity, how much for a set?

6. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    I'd be interested in getting a set of these for my Thrustmaster Leather 28 GT wheel - would that be possible?

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Nunzio

Nunzio

Ratings:
    +6
    Yes, each sheet 8.5 x 5.5" is $20 USD, I accept PayPal at jim@graphixbyjim.com (Check spelling). Shipping in the Continental US is included. Overseas $5 additional.

8. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    Thanks, I'll look into doing this tonight (I'm in the UK BTW)

9. Nunzio

Nunzio

Ratings:
    +6
    No problem sending them to you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    Hmmm, thinking about it, not sure that the labels would fit very well on my Leather 28 GT rim, not sure how I could put them near to the buttons?:

[​IMG]

11. Nunzio

Nunzio

Ratings:
    +6
    For the upper buttons you could stick them on the wheel, it looks like you have room to place them below the buttons. It looks like there is room next to the rotors knob as well. These really add to the realism.

12. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    Yes, perhaps, I guess the labels next to the inner upper buttons would have to overlap the Thrustmaster logo

13. arrietax

arrietax

Ratings:
    +0
    I need this!!! You cand send me at spain?

14. Miguel Gonzalez

Miguel Gonzalez

Ratings:
    +331
    Can you post a picture of the full sheet? Does the one sheet cover all the options settable in iRacing?

15. Nunzio

Nunzio

Ratings:
    +6
    I don't race iRacing so I can not answer that, but here is a pic of a sheet. If someone wants to shoot me a list of button action most commonly used, I can modify the next run. I was also looking at single colors for each sheet, that way you could standardize the look and also mix and match. Also what would be the most common color? Looked at a lot of actual race wheels and they are usuallly white or yellow mostly. Wheel Labels.JPG