This is for your Hardware. Sim Button Labels.

Sim Labels  1.jpg
Sim Labels 2 (1).jpg
Sim Labels 2 (2).jpg
Sim Labels 4.jpg
Sim Labels 5.jpg
I had a bunch of guys ask me about my sim wheel labels and where I got them. I have a small plotter for my helmet painting business for making masks and lettering. Well that morphed into more colorful selections and a simple peel and stick solution. This is the first sheet and are available, just pm me. I hope I'm not violating any forum rules, but a lot of sim racers have asked me for these so I designed them and had them professionally printed on High Performance vinyl.

Wish I would have known last week, I literally just bought a label maker and put labels on my BMW rim last night. It's functional but doesn't look nearly as nice as your stickers. Nice work mate. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
For the upper buttons you could stick them on the wheel, it looks like you have room to place them below the buttons. It looks like there is room next to the rotors knob as well. These really add to the realism.

Upvote 0
For the upper buttons you could stick them on the wheel, it looks like you have room to place them below the buttons. It looks like there is room next to the rotors knob as well. These really add to the realism.

Yes, perhaps, I guess the labels next to the inner upper buttons would have to overlap the Thrustmaster logo

Upvote 0
I don't race iRacing so I can not answer that, but here is a pic of a sheet. If someone wants to shoot me a list of button action most commonly used, I can modify the next run. I was also looking at single colors for each sheet, that way you could standardize the look and also mix and match. Also what would be the most common color? Looked at a lot of actual race wheels and they are usuallly white or yellow mostly.
Wheel Labels.JPG

Upvote 0
I'm working on a set of ICON dash label. Also, I've updated the sheet some. Available in White or Yellow. The jpg files don't look so great, but they are crystal clear and sharp.
White Labels.JPG
Yellow Labels.JPG

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back