1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of getting a Logitech Driving Force EX

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ryan Callan, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Any advice?
  2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Get it. :tongue:
  3. The Driving Force EX is a good wheel, I use it myself... while it doesn't have the rotation capacity or quality of the G25, it's sturdy, cheap and provides pretty good feedback. I say get it... you won't be disappointed :)
  4. Agree with Rhys, i had one for about 18 months before the g25, and gave it an absolute flogging and had no dramas with it whatsoever.
  5. Other wheel to consider is the Logitech Driving Force GT. Its more expensive 40 vs 70£ at amazon but it great wheel for the money.
  6. I don't think I can quite stretch past £50 at the moment. I'm desperate to get rid of the pad.
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I would pick up a G25 if they have it in stock somewhere. Best price/quality combo out there.
  8. Read the post above Bramio :)
  9. hang on a few days and it will all be over for another month:wink:

sorry could not resist that :D

keep you eye on https://www.spotbuyer.com/Home i got a DFP from them last month for under 30 quid and they had the EX for around 24 quid, also play.com have been discounting the DFGT to under 50 quid some days.
  10. He is finally getting a wheel!
    I have the DFGT and bought it for 80 euro's but saw it lately for less. And it has 900 degrees.
  11. 900 degree would be waaaaay too much for me. I think 360 will do for now :D

@ Mikey - in the past I have never seriously considered getting one as the outlay was a no-go for me, despite always wanting one. But now it is a very real possibility.

January 18th is my planned plunge date :)
  12. Only £20 more, what would the MOMO Racing Force give in advatanges over the Driving Force EX?
  13. Try and get a DFP off ebay or somewhere - good wheel for the price. If you cant find one, get the Momo :)
  14. Are there different versions for PS and PC? Or does one fit all?

Which would be best?

Driving Force EX
    Driving Force Pro
    Driving Force GT
    MOMO Racing Force

15. Driving Force Pro
  16. Oops I posted DFPro twice. Is the DFGT better than the Pro?
  17. the DFGT replaced the DFP and yes it is supposed to be better
  18. I had the Pro before but the GT is indeed better. Bigger sized wheel and it feels overall better and more buttons. And the price is very good for what you get.

19. Getting excited about this now :D

Found a DFGT for £59.26 from Misco, so I'll go with that. Hope they still have some in stock come the week of the 18th! :)
  20. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Ryan you won't regret getting a wheel no matter which one you'll pick, its a whole new world that will open to you :)